What do most women want ugly men like me to do? Read my add details?

I read online all time women saying''I hate it when ugly guys approach me.'' It really bugs me.'' They say this even though the guy is really nice and didn't approach badly at all. They just don't like them approaching them for the way they look. Be honest ladies, ugly guys like me don't know what you want us to do. If we are quiet and keep to ourselves you call us creeps, if we approach you you get annoyed.

Most Helpful Girl

• You call them ugly, they'll remember it forever.

What Girls Said 7

• Oh, those are just insecure chicks who like to pump up their own egos by saying that. As long as a guy approaches me in a friendly, respectful manner, I will talk to him and the only way I would be bugged by his presence is if he says something that makes me uncomfortable, the conversation is boring, or things get awkward. Even then, I would be polite about ending the interaction and not be a stuck-up beyotch lol. And what makes you think you're ugly, sweetheart? I think those chicks are the ugly ones.

• You are really nice. Most women around our age aren't like the way you are. I am have been in college for 4 years so far and I thought things would have changed with women in college but most are still mean. And sorry it is just that some women online have called me ugly.

• You aren't ugly. Whether a guy is unattractive or not, being approached is a compliment. Anyone who complains about being approached by someone "subpar" doesn't deserve the attention anyway.

• I think you look perfetly fine! And also you should stay away from girls like that. Looks aren't everything. and if a girl thinks that it is then you shouldn't be with girls like that anyway. trust me when i say not all us girls are like that just like not all boys are total dickheads when it comes to "ugly" girls talking to them either :)

• Most women around our age are like that regardless of how they look. They can also seem so nice but it turns out that they don't want to talk to me. I am preety sure it is because I wear glasses. I am not wearing them in the picture I posted it up though. I do wear my glasses all the time except in some pictures, and for obvious reasons like for sleeping. I wonder if women assume I'm a geek because of me wearing glasses. Nothing is wrong with geeks by the way.

• Honestly, I'm the type of person that fits your appearance with your personality. If you were to approach me, I wouldn't really have an opinion of your appearance until I got to know you. If you're stuck up and judgmental, I'd see you as ugly. If you were respectful and very kind, I'd see you as attractive. I think what you read was the opinions of snobby girl who didn't get a spanking when she was little. Girls who think they are way better and more beautiful than everyone around them will eventually end up sad and alone and will go for anyone. Nobody wants to marry a stuck up snob anyways. Don't worry about it.

• People bitch about ugly ones like they have a dis- ease that's totally incurable. But the most beautiful people also suffer from horrendous diseases. So that kinda of levels it out for both the ugly and beautiful. You're not there. You know what's the difference between you and Susan boyle. People were going to write her off as old, useless, ugly and just a another contestant to pass by and get over to the next one. She's got confidence and belief in her self and she was going to enjoy herself even if she did not win a place to audition again. People can generally pick up a vibe about your low esteem and your social awkwardness.

• Its so much easier to blame how females react to you and not work constantly to improve ourselves.

• You may enjoy people giving you sympathy here but your self esteem isn't going to change for the better

• Ugly guys are creeps no matter what, hasn't nothing to do with being quiet and keeping to yourself. The beautiful rich people in the world want the ugly poor people to live in a leper colony. I'm not able to view your photo by the way

• You look pretty average. But if you think you look ugly, just ask out a girl online.

What Guys Said 4

• Unfortunately, you have to continue your course; you have to talk to women and strike a conversation to see if they would be interested in you. It's better to talk to them than to stay quiet regardless if they get annoyed or not. If they are a bitch towards you, act like you are better than them. Their shit stinks too; remember that!

• I agree with this! Girls like this need to be put in their place. And if you act unaffected by their attitude and walk away laughing, they will be the ones left feeling insecure. Just be like, "Oh just kidding, you're too ugly for me anyway." Hah, they would be left speechless!

• Approach a girl and if she gives you an attitude, put her in her place. Plus looks are purely individually based. One person's trash is another's treasure. Just because one person said you are ugly, doesn't mean everyone thinks that. Plus you could've just been called ugly because the person didn't have a real insult at the moment.

• Handle yourself appropriately. They have the right to be thrilled, horrified, delighted, grossed out, flattered, bored or whatever by your approach. It's not your responsibility to control their feelings.

• #1 you look average just like the rest of us.

#2 some girl out there that doesn't judge off looks will like you. Your an avg guy like most of us and a lot of girls will still respect you. It just means you gotta talk to more girls to find the right one that clicks.