What is one thing you hate about your body?

What is one thing you hate about your body, and what is one thing you love about it?

1|0
15|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Boobs are small with big nipples & areolas? I dislike that.

This is a positive and negative, but it takes a lot for me to gain weight. Unfortunately, it also takes a lot for me to lose weight. But I literally have to binge eat for days at a time to gain weight.

I also like that my body snaps back into shape quickly.

1|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 11

• Don't really hate as such, it comes with genetics (mom's side) the 'midriff' fat that takes a lot of working on especially at my age

Love - my whole body. I got a naturally good shape that takes only a slight tweaking to look absolutely shapely & fit ( at least over the clothes - not bad under them too lol)

1|0
    1|0
  • I hate the fat on my body. I love my wide shoulders.

2|0
    1|0
  • Uh for hate I'd either say my height, or just my frame in general. I got a fairly small frame and have all these feminine features!! Like i could probably put a wig and some makeup on and look AMAZING if i had a couple fake titties too

What i love? Uh... my hair, teeth, and chiseled good looks B)

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate how my knees are so weak ! My knees osteoarthritis (knee Cartilage Degeneration) and because of it I cannot do things like Running and sports that involve running eg-football , Rugby etc. or I would end up hurting my knees badly. Right now I am okay but as I am going to get older Its going to be hard to even climb up stairs !

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all the things I find in my nose. Why must it be so cluttered in there?

2|0
    0|0
  • I like my height and how easy it is me to stay slim. I don't really think about disliking my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably my back.. I have this patch of brown colored skin on my back. I have no problem with the color but it doesn't match the rest of me. Also I barely have body hair except for some in this small patch of brown skin. I wish it was in a location that had easier access so I could wax it or something.

I'm always really insecure about it.. I get uncomfortable taking off my shirt around strangers because of it.. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my face but I like that I can put on muscle fairly easy

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't really hate anything about my body. I'm thin, but I workout and I'm in pretty good shape. There were things I was self conscious about when I was younger, but I don't pay attention to any of that now. You gotta be happy with yourself first.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love my legs because they push me through everything, i hate my nose because its a little big

0|0
    0|0
  • My penis size I dislike
    I like my muscles I work out for

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• One thing I hate would be my skin! I'm really pale so I burn easily and on my face I get dry skin, redness, clogged pores, and acne -- not cute, lol. It's not that bad really, but still I don't feel pretty unless I'm wearing makeup. I also hate how my skin gets blotchy, especially under florescent light.

Let's see, one thing I love about my body is probably my hourglass figure and that I have a good amount of muscle with only a few areas being a little bigger than I would like -- I'm not saying I don't need work though, 'cause that would be a lie, lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really hate anything. I am content with my image. I just wish my legs were a bit taller and I wish my hair was thicker and healthier.
    I like my face. It's youthful-looking. I also like my skin.

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate my boney structure, I used to have curves but they disappeared after having my daughter (oh the joys of pregnancy!) and nowadays I just feel like I could snap, yuck.

My favourite feature are my eyes, they are indentical to my great grand mother who passed away before I was born but my family find comfort in my eyes because they remind them of her. They are also the thing I most get complimented on because they are all shades of blue and stand out on my pale face.

1|0
    1|0
  • the extra fat on it that id like to lose [because i love my shape] - so I'm not a fan of my upper thighs and my bum could b smaller:P

what i love.. hmm a tie between my calf muscles and boobies hehe=]

1|0
    0|0
  • Dislike: legs... I'm only 5'4" and my legs are short looking... thighs carry muscle... it's my pear shape and can't do much about it... I exercise a lot & eat very well but my legs will always be short & muscular... wish I could wear shorts.. haven't since I was 8 years old

Like: my waist... it's small & flat & has muscle definition but not too much

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmmmmmm. I would have to say. my body

2|0
    1|0
  • There's nothing i'd say I hate... but I guess it would be nice to be a bit taller maybe (i'm 5ft4). There's nothing i'd say i love either but I like the fact that i'm naturally toned all over without having to do anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my ass and I dislike the number of inches around my hips.

1|1
    1|0
  • They may be blinded by my awesomeness.

2|0
    0|0
    • No wonder I wasn't able to see / read anything till I didn't wear my shades - YOU answered this question, HAD to be the reason for being blinded lol :D

• I hate my weight and I love my eyes :) they're hazel so they're 3 different colors and get even lighter in the summer :) plus, I have big eyes which makes it that much better!

1|1
    0|0
  • Hate: my arms. It's so hard to get them defined/muscled.

Love: stomach. It's flat and tones up ridiculously easy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I literally hate everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't exactly hate them but my boobs are to big.

1|0
    0|0
    • Opps forgot I have great legs.

• I wish my bum was bigger and I love my breasts.

1|0
    1|0