Cute or Beautiful?

so what would you go for ? short and cute or tall and beautiful ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm cute, but I've been called beautiful. I don't really get the difference. But I think cute means adorable and beautiful means that you have good face structure and whatever else looks good too I guess.

From my experience, guys approach the cute/ short girls more often. I'm not tall, I'm a little above average 5'7.

But I am curious to hear what the majority of guys answer here ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• short and cute for sure...I like both but I am hooked on a certain type of girl and they seem to appreciate me as well =P

I've heard a theory that we all have a specific type of person that hooks us...and they tend to be attracted to you in return. So each person is likely a bit different.

• I definitely prefer cute to beautiful, and height doesn't really matter to me.

• height really does not matter

What Girls Said 4

• HMMM I know a lot of guys who say girls who are tall are unattractive and they prefer short, petite and beautiful but I guess it depends on which guy you ask everyone is different

• I'd rather be tall and beautiful.

• my ex hated tall girls

• I'd rather be tall and beautiful.