Would you date a guy who was over weight, but trying to lose it?

I'm just about 260 pounds and I've lost 30 in the past few weeks.

I've only tried talking to a few girls that I was interested in, but I've rarely tried to pursue anything further even if there were good "signs." I've always felt that my weight would end up getting in the way.

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if he was determined to lose it and if I didn't see behavior that would indicate that he might lose interest in working hard, definitely. Weight is not everything. If he has a good heart and an awesome personality, I wouldn't hesitate to go out with a guy who's a little overweight.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Would you date a guy who was over weight, but trying to lose it?
    No as I doubt said guy who have even noticed me if I was overweight and likely he's pursuing me because he considered me attractive. So I see no reason for me to shortchange myself on attraction when he seemingly hasn't especially about a factor I doubt he would have overlooked.

3|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me if he had a good heart.

0|2
    0|0
    • That's good to know. I think I really do fall into that category.

• aww, well then no worries! Really wish there were more men with good hearts out there :'-(

• If he had swag and muscle tone

I don't like fat guys who are like doughy and soft

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, that doesn't bother me. I understand the struggles of being weight and would never hold it against someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure! Gym dates are the best! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't because I am fit so I expect my partner to be fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, It would matter to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah it wouldn't matter to me. I would try my best to help him lose the weight, make a diet plan, and even work put with him.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Good job, bro. Keep it up. I've been there, and have found that you may just be surprised who you could date if you have a good heart and genuine personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same position man, just keep at it big guy you will make it.

0|1
    0|0