Why do only uglyish girls hit on me?

So I just moved and am attending a new different high school now, I have been at this high school for a month and I notice that only ugly type of girls will right out hit on me, and it happens every day. I notice that the pretty type of girls only look at me and they don't open up to me unless I start conversation with them. AND NOT TO BRAG, but I am a pretty attractive guy, blonde hair, blue eyes and great personality.

Do the uglyish girls only right out in open hit on me cause they can't hold back their attraction for me and cause im new, so they will just right out hit on me? and do the pretty girls not ask me anything cause they feel shy or intimidated? THANKS FOR LISTENING

Most Helpful Guy

• Because women no matter if they're a 10 or 2, want the same guys. Women only like about 10% of the world's men. Society never looks down on a woman who feels like she's entitled to a top shelf or even a average looking guy, but they look down on average, and ugly guys who feel like they're entitled to having a smoking hot or even a average looking girl. If a guy who isn't rich with flawless looks , He will about 9 times out of ten be more than likely accused of "aiming too high" but if a woman , from a woman that's a 10 to a woman that's a 2 has standards that's astronomically high, society will be okay with that and encourage her to never settle for less.

What Girls Said 14

• Maybe you're an uglyish guy?

• . Did anyone ACTUALLY READ MY QUESTION? I descriptively wrote that I am pretty damn attractive, It is only that I am new at this school and because I am new I am shy, therefore I don't make much conversation, so that leads to not meeting many people. The uglyish girls see me as potentially vulnerable to make conversation with, and because of my looks its even easier for them. TRUST ME. I am not at all "UGLY". Trust me.

• Looks like you already know what the problem is. Why bother asking?

• It's also probably due to the fact that new kids are low on the food chain of high school so ugly girls aren't afraid of going for someone who isn't in a desired social class.

Or you're probably not as attractive as you think you are NOT TO BE RUDE but I actually find blonde hair with blue eyes unattractive on a guy.

• The top sentence is totally true. Bottom, just no.

• "Girls will kill for a guy like me" haha 😂😂😂😂😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• lol its okay to be jealous girls.

• First off no girl needs that label of ugly. And then to answer your question. Ugly girls probably see you in their league. So take a moment to check yourself out and re-analyze your life choices. Haha. Those uglyish girls give the best loving.

• Well looks like you have an insecurity problem, because some girls are UGLY and some are not UGLY, FACE THE TRUTH. And the ugly girls who are all over Justin bieber do not see him in their league and will fall for him at the drop of a hat. SO YOU ARE WRONG, and RE ANALYZE MY LIFE CHOICES? please your the one who is in denial. by the way I recommend jenny craig.

• Maybe you're not as attractive as you think.

• lol no I am and im not even bragging, people on here take it as arrogant and get jealous when someone like me says stuff about my facial appearance being good. The girls at my school are just super shy, they are a bunch of rich preppy girls.

• You probably look friendly.

• I think that because you are new, they want to speak with you first and see if you are interested in them... or the cheerleader pretty popular type. Most pretty girls want to be approached by the guy so... if the pretty girls carry a conversation with you that lasts over 5 minutes... maybe your as cute as you think you are.

• Maybe their school has a different standard, tall dark with brown eyes could be deemed most attractive

• no well most of all the girls are a bit preppy and rich, but they do stare at me quite a bit, and some do start conversations but its like small talk, and they almost seem nervous but maybe not. but yeah..

• Oh then they might think they don't have a chance or you're some player

• Less attractive girls need to approach because they need to compete with the attractive girls. Attractive girls usually get hit on often so they don't feel like they need to put any effort to get guys.

• Maybe just "pretty girls" find you "uglyish." Simple just like that.

• Oh yeah, your sparkling personality is really shining through

• Maybe you should give an 'ugly' girl a chance and talk to them? It is possible that you two could get along very well and you won't think that seh's so ugly anymore. Just because you don't find them attractive doesn't mean that their are ugly.

• For the record the fact that you are not attracted to a girl does not make her ugly. With that being said the girls that you do find attractive might not see you as attractive the same way that you don't see some girls as pretty. Some girls might be shy but others could be used to getting hit on and so they don't feel the need to initiate flirting.

• No. Everyone knows a good looking girl when they see one. Just how every girl thinks 'Justin bieber' is attractive. Your not in reality about things, but the main problem is cause im new and im also shy so its just weird.

• Let me try to break this down for you again. Have you ever seen someone that you find really attractive dating someone you find unattractive? If you haven't yet trust me you will. That pretty person finds that so called "ugly" person really attractive. Everyone perceives beauty differently. I don't find Justin Bieber attractive at all. If you think calling girls uglyish is a great personality and everyone is attracted to blonde hair & blue eyes then you're not in reality about things.

• lol no I perceive beauty how it is, and the only reason a attractive looking girl would date a non attractive guy is either because she is really insecure or he has money.

• Attractive women are more likely to have men show interest in them, ask them out, etc., and thus, have less motivation to make the first move themselves.

Women who get less attention from men are more likely to be motivated to make the first move themselves, or at least to position themselves so that a guy will get to know her personality (since she feels her looks don't make her stand out a lot as a potential partner to men).

That said, you may want to re-evaluate how attractive you think you are. Most people tend to go for people they perceive to be of similar attractiveness to themselves. You can write off one or two girls as "reaching for the stars", but if its a bunch of girls, its more likely that you're in the same "league" as they are.

• Trust me. I'm hot.
      its just im shy at this new school and making conversation is a big thing. Reevaluate how attractive I am? Really? did people not read my initial QUESTION?

• I answered your question.

What Guys Said 10

• Girls who get hit on wait for guys to hit on them.

Girls who don't get hit on much will learn to take the initiative.

• There always a sense of intimidation from attractive people. The prettier girls won't approach you because they don't feel confident enough to approach you. Ugly girls have nothing to lose; they are ugly. If they rejected, they will expect it. They figure why not? They might get lucky.

• This is life man. The good looking girls will always have guys come after them. They can then pick and choose which guys they like. So, they don't have to initiate the initial contact and conversation.

The not-so-attractive girls don't have this luxury. So, if they want to be with a man, they have to make more of an effort to initiate contact with him.

It's not you man, it's the way the world works

• lol you're a douche, dude, which probably works in your favor. And yeah you're right on the mark. You also have to think about competition. Pretty girls often have boyfriends already.

• Maybe it's your charming personality.

• Its true, perrty gurls are usually shy and feel anxious just like u or meh about what the we might think. Average looken gurls are the best at hittin' on doods xD

• yeah the not so good looking girls come right up to me and are in my face about how they feel about me, the good looking girls usually just have eye contact with me and just don't say anything.

• LOL! Ur totally correct my fren. I have always ben in that situtation where the cuties only make eye contact with meh while the average woman up and confess right away haha. But the eye to eye contact itself makes meh felt good enough i guess...

• BECAUSE THEY WANT YOUR BABIES!!

• They have judged you to be at their level. Sorry dude, but at your new school, the uglies have identified you as one of their own.

• No they just see me as 'vulnerable bait' cause im new and literally don't know ANYONE. Bro I have gone out with some HOT f'ing BABES. -.-

• Pretty girls a majority i've met aren't shy. Most of the girls that are considered attractive get approached more often, so there's not much need for them to approach.

• yes, they are just shy around attractive guys. Which I hate making start up conversation but yeah.

• I think the hot girls probably feel shy and intimidated, so they don't talk as much. But this gives you power dude.. go freaking talk to those girls. You go in there like a BOSS!

• thanks bro, I think its about time to step up my game.

• Hey... I gotta get the guy going so obviously I gotta prep talk it up!

He's got the skills, he just needs to use them. I'd take his traits any day.. girls go nuts for blue eyed blonde dudes...