Is this girl hot? Has she changed from before?

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl is basically beautiful and attractive.

However, in general opinion she'll attract more eyeballs the way she is now while her earlier look will have select admirers who at a girl's features beyond what she's wearing, highlights, make up and pose she has on a particular pic.

The new look is that of a girl who takes care of herself in a guided / professional and conscious manner which is appreciated while the older pic is of a girl who's beautiful nevertheless and takes care of herself but not in a guided / professional manner :)

She's also probably gotten diet conscious and works out now :) toned features compared to the 1st one which also provides a more confident look which is natural :)

What Guys Said 11

• It looked like she is more confident in the "now" photo. It looks like she has grown into her looks too. I wouldn't say she is hot, but she's definitely above average and prettier

How long a part were the photos taken

• 3 years precisely.

• Yeah. Her aging has helped her get into her looks. She looks like she put in some extra effort into finding a style that works for her as seems happier and more confident. Self-confidence in a woman's appearance instantly makes them more attractive

• She looks better.

• Oh Damn! Yummy. ;-)

• Yes, I think she's beautiful. She just had a good day in that pic.

• She looks better now, but I think that might be just a better picture of her.

• What did she put makeup on and a dress? She's pretty cute.

• I don't really see any difference.

• She was average. She now looks better. I wouldn't go as far as to say hot. Maybe slightly pretty

• Girls have called me 'hot' and 'handsome'. But that's pretty irrelevant, don't you think?

• why am i here? i am here to laugh at people like you lmao!! and its funny how u reported my responses lol!!!

• I didn't report your responses.

So, you have so much free time on your hands and so little in the way of interests and hobbies, that you choose to interact with guys you think, or assume, are ugly, just to try to make fun of them? No wonder you're single.

• Look like completely different girls. Unless something is wrong with my monitor. Both are average-looking to me.

• She definitely looks better in the first pic. Though there's something weird going on with the look of her butt in that shot. What's that about?

• I like the chubbier pic more.

• she isn't really chubby in either to me.

• A little more in the black dress, definitely prefer that one. It's way more natural.

What Girls Said 6

• Is this girl hot?
    Not in my opinion as I find she's lacking the curves to be considered hot to me as her butt is oddly lumpy and her face is just average.

Has she changed from before?
    To me it looks like her skin got lighter and she got better with makeup.

• Yes. She looks way prettier than she did before.

• I think she looks average in both pics. She has the potential of being a 10 though.

• The only difference is a tight dress and make-up she's cute like not hot though

• I think she is like a 6 before and a 7 and a half now. she's pretty average.

• she looks really young in the before pic, she looks more like a woman now. I think she is a very attractive girl.