Girls, how does your skin react to BB cream?

So I have a very sensitive skin, and I'm quite cautious with make up. I've heard BB cream made wonders and I wanted to try one.
But every time I decide myself for one, I find comments of customers saying the said bb cream gives spots and leaves red marks on the skin after a few days...

Does it happen to you? Which BB cream do you use, and which would you advice me?

Thanks a lot!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sensitive to eye make-up but, other than that, I think my skin is fine regarding sensitivity. I have normal skin with dry tendencies around the T-zone and I'm using Avon's Anew Vitale BB cream (second tube). I like it; it's lightweight, it has 20 SPF, its lasting power is fine, it's cheap. However, it doesn't cover imperfections easily (though it does even out my skin tone) and I'm pretty sure it has a few unhealthy ingredients.
    You could surf the net in search for BB creams reviews for your skin type, though :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I've tried a lot of different BB creams and the only that matches my skin best is this one:
    www.makeupalley.com/.../BB-Cream

• i've used reserve naturelle bb cream (pure shit)... it dries out the skin and makes the skin look cakey... and the day after i had break outs... so i threw the bb cream out of the window and now uses yves rocher loose powder... is much better

• Why do you want a BB cream? Just lightweight coverage?
    Western BB creams are nothing like what we expect them to be, and they aren't like a moisturizer when you can put them on and forget about them, they are more like sheer foundations and the no 1 reason people are reacting to them is because they aren't cleansing properly after using them, or they are using cheap and nasty ones
    I have extremely sensitive skins and i find BB creams so drying. for a similar effect but less issues i use a good moisturizer and i use the bourjois healthy mix serum.. because it is gel based it is moisturizing and it is quite gentle on the skin

• I use a BB cream by Maybelline. I think it's trueblend/truematch or something like that. I like it. It feels just like moisturizer and I forget I'm even wearing any. I don't have any skin issues w/ it either

• I have sensitive skin and BB cream gives me red itchy patches. I switched to mineral powder and have had no issues :)

• bb cream and foundations often have dimethicone and this makes me break out. i'm not the only one apparently. always check the label.