What color are your eyes, and would you want to change them?

I have light green eyes with gold/yellow inner rim. And although im happy with my color eyes, I always wished I could have a blue, or a dark green. What about you?

0|0
23|5

Most Helpful Girl

• My eyes look dark brown in most lighting, but sunlight illuminates an amber, ocher shade and what seems to be a trifling amount of dim, murky green (or perhaps the latter is wishful thinking?).

I am quite content with my eyes at this point in my life, but when I was especially young I had wished for pale, icy "white blue," hazel, emerald green, solid black, or two eyes of different coloration. That desire eventually shifted when I realized that if I wanted to be James Bond (hah!), it might be beneficial not to have such distinctive, recognizable irises.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• My eyes are blue but are sometimes light grey depending on the lighting. No, I wouldn't want to change them, I like my eyes:)

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are black, I like the color of my eyes but I find blue very appealing, haha anyway blue eyes would never suit me. Lol

2|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are gray. Nope, I would not want another eye colour!

1|0
    0|0
  • My mum's friend has eyes the same colour as you :)

I have dark chocolate brown eyes. I'm happy with them but I would love dark green/emerald colour eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have very, very dark brown eyes. They're nice but they don't stand out. Blue eyes would be lovely, there would be a huge contrast between the blue eyes and my dark skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian , so my eyes are brown/almost black.
    I'd like to have blue eyes, because the contrast between blue eyes with dark hair just looks stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes. I would like to change mine to green. I feel like my eyes are too bland and dull looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes sound pretty :-). My left eye is a lighter brown than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are dark brown. I don't think I would look good with any another color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are a deep blue I'm more then happy with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes, but they look more grey than blue to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel green- more emphasis on the green.

would i change them- nope. one of my favorite parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazelnut/brown eyes. I wish I had green eyes. Like emerald

0|0
    0|0
  • i have light brown greeish eyes. i wish i had deep dark blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are dark brown, but I would prefer to have green or hazel eyes. They're really rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a brown eyed girl. Happy with them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes, I did once wish they were those really dark brown eyes that look like minstrels, so dark you can barely see the pupil. Or those white/grey eyes. I think everyone just wants what they haven't got to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown wish I had green lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes, but i wish i had green eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel and I wish I had blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have light brown eyes. I would love to have green eyes or blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blueish-green eyes that can sometimes look gold in the right lighting with a dark blue outer ring. I have flecks of brown and gold mixed in, mostly around the pupil. Sometimes they look really green and sometimes they look really blue but most of the time its somewhere between the two. I wouldn't change them, though I wouldn't mind too much if they were different as I find all eye colors beautiful and fascinating.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have Brown eyes, I guess it's very common.
    So, I'd wish blue or hazel :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I got green eyes, of the darker variant. When I was very little I would have wanted light blue eyes like my older sister, but nowadays it doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • ocean blue is my eye color haha I don't know what other color to describe them with. id want light green eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark blue eyes! Only thing I'd change is lighter blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chestnut brown eyes. I like the color of my eyes they match my light brown hair color.

2|0
    0|0