What do you think about colored eyeliners?

Guys: Do you find them attractive?
Girls: Do you like wearing them? How do you usually wear them?

And I'm not talking about the bright ones, but the subtle ones that are anything other than black or brown. Like these m5.paperblog.com/.../...uid-eyeliner-L-UM6jn7.jpeg
http://ugc-01. cafemomstatic. com/gen/constrain/500/500/80/2014/02/18/20/5d/4v/po1f9qhr403b. jpg media4.onsugar.com/.../...a833_demi.xxxlarge_1.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's nice to experiment. If u want to try them try them I wouldn't worry about what people say especially guys, if it were up to them girls wounds wear makeup at all. I think when done right it looks great, like using it as a pop of oil or like the second pic. I usually just wear a thin line un top similar to the first pic. Like I said if u wanna wear it wear it don't worry about what anyone else thinks as long as you like it. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Ever since the day I laid my eyes on them in the 80s I've adored them :D I think they look astoundingly awesome and especially if with the right combination of jewelry, make up and dress :)

I find them VERY attractive

• I only like black or some other dark color. The colored ones can look nice on some girls, but not too many.

• You can use any color you want as long as it's black. I didn't like it when girlfriend tried this, and I didn't like it when the girls in my class tried it. Stick to basic black sweetheart; just forget about brown, blue (girlfriend used this), green, and purple eyeliners. I promise you black is all you need.

• I usually just like black, but if its colored, its no big deal. I really don't care.

• They can look good if done right, but I think black always looks good.

• They look great when done right

• I think they can look really pretty, but it really depends on the person's face and eyes. Odd comparison, but it's kind of like how some people can pull off certain piercings while others would look pretty bad with the same ones. All about how your face is suited for the eyeliner.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't wear eyeliner, personally. Having said that, I think blue looks nice with brown eyes (blue is the opposite of orange on the color wheel, which can be likened to brown, and thus is why it can "brighten" or "enhance" the appearance of brown eyes). Experiment with different shades to see what compliments your skin tone, as well.

• I agree. Black eyeliner seems to "hide" my brown eyes and make my whole eyes look like a panda's. Just two black spots. But blue eyeliner compliments the brown better without being too "loud"

• I like copper and really dark blue and more subtle versions of colored eyeliner if they are done well. Like these...
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../eyeliner+2.jpg
    or
    https://encrypted-tbn2. gstatic. com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcQvzokj04nnp0WnflGY1iC44TekISSbnab-1vo2thYMU6KeURr-
    I find these types of colors look really good with my blue/grey eyes.

• I use dark purple sometimes, since I have brown eyes. It looks good but it's more subtle than the pictures. Most of the time, I stick with dark brown eyeliner.

• I personally don't really like them, the only colored eyeliner-ish thing I did was the blue mascara, and I didn't really liked that one either. I just think black looks the best, as it is to emphasize your eyes, and if you use colour it just takes the attention away from them.

• BLACK eyeliner is the hottest color to use... colorful ones sucks!

• Black is the only color that looks attractive, in my opinion.

• I like them. They're nice if you do a really neutral look, they give a bit of color.

• They look nice for Halloween or the circus.

• ugly. just stick with black or brown.