How would you wear this sweater?

So a girly fashion question- I bought some fitted sweaters recently. Nothing seems to layer right underneath them. Either a tank top is too thick, and it bunches up under the sweater. Or a cami top is too long and comes out the bottom. Any other shirt underneath and it gets too hot. I am def not into tucking in shirts, and I honestly hate wearing shirts.. well... under shirts. These are not the big baggy sweater style tops that you have to layer stuff underneath, they are like about waist length. I was thinking just wearing them over a bra? thoughts? They fit pretty close to the body but not too tight. Def a a cute look with some dressy jeans, but casual enough to wear to school.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to wear anything under it although if you end up wanting to take your sweater off you'd be a bit stuck.

I hate wearing multiple shirts as well, I try to keep it simple, I just can't stand feeling stiff or stifled under a bunch of shirts.
    If I were you I'd just wear a cami underneath, and tuck it in. But if you don't feel like doing that then just wear the sweater by itself, that should be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• My gf wears sweaters like these and they are super sexy. She has a great body so they accentuate all her curves. She doesn't wear anything under them besides her bra. But she gets them in a longer size so no skin really shows on her waist. If they are short fitting won't your stomach show too much? Doesn't that defete the purpose of a sweater? I mean I am sure you'll look hot in them but might want to consider.

• So just wear it over a bra. If they're cotton that should work well. If they're wool that might be less comfortable.

Are they V-necks or scoop neck?

• cotton/silk blend it seems. 2 turtle neck, 1 crewneck and one cardigan of the same style and brand. Bought 4 of them from amazon.

• Oh you should be totally fine then. You definitely don't need a shirt under the turtle neck or the crew necks, though I'm guessing you'd wear something under the cardigan.

What Girls Said 3

• I love these types of sweaters, even tho the style now is that awful hippie looking baggy sweaters. They look like you are wearing a cheap rug as a shirt haha.

But to answer, I always wear sweaters like these over a bra only. Nothing underneath. It wrecks the natural clean lines of them if you put layers under. Not only does it create wrinkles and bunching, but too much underneath can stretch and pull the fabric of the sweater in odd spots. What color are they? if they are light colors, you might have to use a nude color bra so it doesn't show through. You say they are waist length. Do they hit at your waist of your jeans or fall over the waistband a bit? Do they show any midriff?

• Sorry meant to vote this up hehe. I bought 4 of them, 2 are light colors... light pink and light blue. They do fit short and tapered and hit slightly past the waist of my jeans. No midriff showing, but I can feel my lower back showing if I sit down, not a big deal, it's not much. They are super comfortable and without anything underneath they are still warm but it's not overly warm. They are really much better looking than the sloppy rug sweaters lol!

• I'd wear it over my largest enhancers and fake nipples.

• Get a bandeau

• yes great idea, i have a few of them I'll try that, thanks!