Why is my friend able to get so many guys?

I swear this is not a pity-me question. I'm honestly curious.

I love my friend to death, don't get me wrong, but damn is she a bitch lol.

She always has guys hitting on her and flirting with her and then she dates them and within 60 days they break up with her because her bitchiness drives them away.

She was talking to me the other day and she was like, "I'm smart, I'm driven, I'm extremely pretty, and all guys want to be with me."

Haha she's modest too, can't you tell? :p

So I know she's a decent looking girl - but honestly I don't think she's attractive enough to where her attitude can be overlooked. But I'm strait so who knows - she could be damn sexy and I'd have no idea :p

Her attitude is there when she is flirting with the guys too - it's not like it just comes out after they start dating. The guys know what they're getting themselves into.

Oh, and she doesn't put out so it's not like they think they're going to get a quick lay and leave.

But I'm curious. What is it about her (or bitchy girls in general) that makes guys think she's worth dating?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a. akamaihd. net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1/1185864_10151772367639420_1085446617_n. jpg

https://scontent-a-ord. xx. fbcdn. net/hphotos-ash3/t1/3001_10152130531159420_2084926003_n. jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it has to do with how she is interacting with these guys. She's probably has an openness to meet guys and isn't scared to flirt and doesn't push them away. She isn't gorgeous but she is fairly attractive which is fine in my opinion. I mean if a girl is as attractive as her and there is chemistry then I think that's all that is important.

What Guys Said 5

• I've meet some girls like her over the years , there just really good at social interactions with people and guys in general. they could walk into a bar or party and be having a conversation with someone within a few minutes and be getting a # within a few more. there just good at social skills and meeting people.
    as for her bitchyness , I don't think guys find that attractive but many will put up with it for a while just to be with girl if she's descent catch

• Well I can't say for the most of the guys but some of the guys like to get abused by girls like this (In other words, they let themselves being abused)
    Probably due to lack of "self confidence" and not understanding "Self worth".

• She's probably more flirty than you are. Smile, make eye contact, they will be talking to you too!

• perhaps she's more open to guys than you are, and makes moves

• I've had a boyfriend for the last 2 years lol.

• Because she literally takes me on all her first dates or brings them over and it's getting annoying.

• dont hang around her. just be with your boyfriend more, problem salved lol

• I have no idea. She sounds repulsive. There must be something in her appearance or demeanor that is enticing to guys initially but clearly it doesn't take them long to figure out what a POS she is in reality.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, the answer is quite simple. She has confidence even though she is a bitch. (Your claim). Basically, its the same thing with some guys. Some guys are absolute douchebags, BUT they have a great deal of confidence and they get the girls. Confidence is obviously a strong trait, and it works for her. and she knows it. She is constantly shooting herself in the foot though because she is equally negative as she is confident. Maybe with maturity she will improve.

• P. S.
      I don't really see the relevance of her photo for this question. People of course will start knocking the way she looks and that is not the issue, nor is it relevant. Her behavior is the primary issue here.

• Maybe she is hot and puts out

• Is that her? She's not extremely pretty. She is very mediocre. Slightly under average in fact. If she had that many guys, I would assume she had a great personality, but you say she's bitchy. I really don't know. Do guys like mediocre women who think they're hot stuff?

• Yeah, that's her. Lol I guess I'll never understand. All I know is it's getting annoying meeting all these boyfriends (We live together).

• So she's a relationship-hopper, huh? It sounds very frustrating. The best thing you can do is ignore her. She's so unhappy with herself that she needs to have some guy adoring her at all times. Her huge ego, yet low self esteem, will not do her any favors.

• 1. Maybe she is hot
    2. Maybe they are attracted to her for sex only
    3. Maybe guys like confidence despite what they have been telling us.

• After seeing her picture the only thing I can see is that she must be very easy to sleep with.

• I wouldn't say omg she is so hot. She is ok looking maybe like a 5 or a 6 she is prob easy or is just flirty guys sometimes like that

• Maybe you should take her Facebook down before someone contacts her and tells her what your saying.

• Lol true... how do I do that?

• Honestly, I don't know. Sorry but good luck with everything.

• Maybe those guys think she's pretty and that outweighs her faults?

• I really hope my friends don't do stuff like
      this to me. Jealousy sucks.