Revitalash Reviews: Is revitalash the best eyelash enhancer?

Hey I want to grow my eyelashes as much thicker and fuller as they can... So is it possible to grow it with revitalash eyelash enhancer? I have read lot many positive reviews regarding this product!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard rapid lash was the best. Never tried it myself though. But tons of my coworkers and friends have and they all think it's amazing

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• I have used revitalash for about 4 weeks and saw great difference in my eyelashes I hope it continues to show the results...

• I've good results with this product... My eyelashes have become thicker and longer and the results were effective except that i noticed occasional redness on my eyelids. I backed off using this product, so i won't recommend to try this product.

• When you first begin to use this product, start with just using it in the morning and make sure that you moisturize you lids every night.

• Hi,
    it doesn't work at all. it just waste of money.

• Revitalash is really an amazing product. I have been using it since November and my eyelashes are actually noticeable and I now have lashes to apply mascara. I apply this product every night after my shower. I'm thrilled that this product works so well and is so very simple to use. WOW!!!