What are some good poses for Selfies?

I honetsly know only the peace sign and the pouty/duck face and was wondering what other poses out there are good to use in a self taken photo

so far I've got :
-smiling
-mirror reflections
-putting you chin down and looking up at the camera with big eyes
-no selfies and have someone else take your photo
-silly faces
-smirk, frown, shock faced, rsting your hands under your chin
-sticking out tongue, looking to the side, or another direction

Most Helpful Guy

• mirror reflections.

the new selfie trend- It originated from Japan. Its where you have your chin down, look up at the camera and kind of make your eyes look big. Basically give a look similar to cartoons.

• by 'mirror reflections' do you mean a double of yourself in the same photo cause that's what I've seen as well:)

What Guys Said 2

• I so wish there would be something dangerous about selfies so natural selection could do its job...

• Duckface the classic one

What Girls Said 6

• Smile, smirk, frown, gasp/shocked, look pensive, wink, stick your tongue out, rest your head in your hands... I've seen girls do just about every face/emotion out there
    Look in a direction, up or off to the side for example
    Mess around with the angle or position of the camera

The duck face thing is just... no. It looks so bad D:

• sorry about voting your comment down, i was meant to vote it up but clicked the wrong one :/ but thanks for the advice sounds great :) i could use that in my photos

• That's alright lol. But yeah just get creative! We're capable of all kinds of expressions (:

• umm how about smiling.. and leave the duck face to the actual ducks

• i like my silly faces. if people are going to look at it, may as well give them a laugh.
    90% of a profile pics is me doing something silly. the rest is just the normal boring smiling thing.

• Selfies are annoying. Try asking someone else to take a picture of you, or just use auto. Trust me, you'll look sweeter and not as narcissistic.

• The fact that you had to ask makes me very sad.

• Here is a foolproof step by step guide:
    1. Pick up the phone
    2. Turn on camera
    3. Throw phone
    4. Repeat until you've realised selfie's are stupid or until phone breaks