Would the girl with the less clothing always "win"?

If there were 2 girls, equally attractive. For argument's sake let's say they're twins.

One girl dresses like this content3.promiflash.de/.../...s-in-jeansshorts.jpg
The other one dresses like this
http://media-cache-ec0. pinimg. com/736x/b9/23/2a/b9232ab1b569738633a95d1c2cff845e. jpg

Which girl would you be interested in? For relationships and stuff, not just for banging. Which one would you approach and talk to?

• first girl (girl with less clothing)
  • second girl
  • see results
Stupid link system. Made my link unclickable because of the spaces. I like the old link system better.

Anyway...
http://media-cache-ec0. pinimg. com/736x/b9/23/2a/b9232ab1b569738633a95d1c2cff845e. jpg hope this works now
Gah!

I'm sorry you guys, you just have to get rid of the spaces. Again, stupid system.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think it really comes down to the type of guy that's choosing between the two of them. Some guys prefer their women to be more casual or discrete, while others prefer sexy and daring. And also if they are exactly the same, their personality would come into play very strongly which personality is more compatible with the guy that's choosing between the two of them.. So we cannot answer your question! as it would differ from guy to guy...

However, the girl with the less clothing will always get more attention at first sight! because she's giving the eye something to look at!

What Guys Said 20

• 1. The 2nd girl link doesn't work and doesn't even show up as a clickable link either in the question or in the update
    2. So I'm not polling
    3. However, here goes. It's not about showing skin, it depends on what suits you best. If someone is showing a body or skin that should not be i. e. not good enough to be shown. It also depends on the occasion & what's worn for it :)

• I know it's not clickable, despite my efforts. Which is why in the 2nd update I said just get rid of the spaces in the link.

And I know it all depends on the body. Which was why I made it a point to say that IF both girls are the same, like twins.

• Ah I had missed one space in the link which is why it didn't work, now it did thank you :)

Both are attractive while I find the 2nd girl very elegant & suave. She appeals to me more but nothing to do with showing skin or not.

• I prefer the more 'classy' type of girl. I like the second girl better. You don't have to show a lot of skin in order to look hot.

• Not necessarily. Less is not always more. If that makes sense. What's more important is the style of the clothing and how it goes with the person wearing it. Just because girl #1 is wearing less doesn't mean she's more attractive or better-looking. There is such thing as too revealing. And that can make anyone look trashy.

• I'd date whoever i'm more attracted to in general... yeah it would be good if they had a style I liked which would lean more towards the second picture I guess... but I generally don't care that much about more clothing, less clothing... whatever.

• The second girl is overall more attractive in my opinion... The question is skewed for me as I find Miley cyrus unattractive.

To be objective I'd say that I'd go with the female im more attracted to no matter if she wears more or less clothing.

• I guess it depends on the scenario. Normally I'd say the girl who wears skin tight, revealing clothes lacks any kind of imagination about what is really attractive. The second girl would seem more likely to have some class and sophistication.

But what if you're at the beach, for example? Or maybe out for a hike? In that case, the second girl starts looking like she might be high maintenance, maybe prissy, or possibly prudish. The first girl starts looking comfortable in her skin, dressed for the occasion, and adventurous.

• No, but that's my personal choice. Sure, the girl with less clothes is naturally going to attract more attention because she is showing off more of her body and is pulling the sexy/trashy look. But it's not the kind of attention that any normal good girl would like. It's purely sexual. At the end of the day, the girl who dresses more and has less covered up give a better impression of herself and is more likely to attract quality guys.

• content3. promiflash. de/.../... s-in-jeansshorts. jpg

-I would go for a girl who dresses like this if it was hot outside, that way she would have an excuse for wearing such cloths.

-Otherwise this girl is the one I would pick. I like a girl who like to cover up.

• Second link was okay, i mean at least she's wearing tight pants. More revealing is not always better, but not at all revealing is indeed worse.

• It's about the type of clothes. Some clothes are better looking than others. What ever flatters the body more.

• Not for me, no. In fact I prefer women that lean toward more modest clothing when they're in public. It makes our sexy times that much MORE fun for me. It's like I get the freak in her while nobody else even knows it exists.

• I tried a few triks, no result.

• See if this works:

• EDIT: 'triCks' of course.
      Concerning the basics of your question: I've been on naturist beaches and a clothed person would get more attention there. (Yes, women too)

• lol of course, duh.

• Headache saving the uncut version of the link above http://media-cache-ec0. pinimg. com/736x/b9/23/2a/b9232ab1b569738633a95d1c2cff845e. jpg second girl every time, for me at least

• didn't go as planned

• Nope. Tried it 4 times. Spaces are always automatically added.

• The second. I want classy not trashy. If I was going for just sex. Number one looks the part.

• The 2nd girl

• Links aren't read as links if there's spaces, just get rid of the spaces.

• As for your question, first girl. Not really cause she's wearing less, just cause she looks better.

• No a girl with less clothing does not always win. There is a line if you show too much skin, you give off a bad vibe. If you don't show enough the guy might not be attracted to her. Hard to find the right balance since it varies guy to guy.

Clothing also depends on where you are, who are with when you see her, there are a lot of variables

• Revealing = one night stand, maybe friends with benefits at best
    for a long-term relationship many other factors are way more important than the first look.

• These kinds of things deal with attraction, and that is a MASSIVELY subjective topic. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it is entirely subjective.

So when you ask a question with the backdrop of just 1 aspect of attraction on the line then not only is it not painting the entire picture at all, but you're asking opinions on this subjective topic that will not give you any consistent conclusions anyway.

Asking about the first part (using just a single aspect of attraction) is just the same as showing someone a cutout of the Mona Lisa's right hand, and then asking "Do you think you'd like the whole painting?". It's just not realistic at all.

And the second part (subjectivity) using the Mona Lisa again, some people think it's a great painting and appreciate all there is to appreciate. While others are just "meh" about it. So if you ask a group of people if they like the painting and half the people like it, the other half don't... what did you really accomplish?

Coming back to the context of your question to wrap up my point: I've seen really attractive girls that dressed more conservatively, really attractive girls that "dressed less", unattractive girls dressing conservatively, and unattractive girls baring all. So once again, it all comes down to the girl I'm looking at and if it vibes with me or not. There is no conscious choice to like one thing or another, despite many people telling you they do.

We're humans, not robots.

• less is more but the clothes in the first pic aren't so hot.

What Girls Said 8

• both of them look alright to me, id wear what the first girl does in summer as its really hot outside its not automatically always for attention or because theyre slutty and id wear what the second girl wears in spring/autumn. theyd both get dates although the second would have less sex orientated guys asking her out

• Most guys do not want a girl who wears revealing clothes. They did a survey of 5000 men and only 5 of them said their wives wore revealing or sexy clothing when they first met them. Men looking for a serious relationship will look for signs of virtue and individuality. Being sexy doesn't score points with reliable people.

• I'm not into girls but Miley looks fine for the climate she's in. I think provided you dress for your body and the temperature it's not a problem. If you don't have a good body wearing little shorts and a crop top will probably not do you any favours. If she were wearing a booby top and short shorts then it'd be a bit trashy. I try to only emphasis one body part... like a short skirt with a high neck top or a low top with jeans or dark tights.

• I agree. Showing off more than one body part is no longer sexy, but trashy/slutty.

And my rule of thumb is: if other girls can be comfortable by wearing more clothes, why do you have to wear so little?

• Latter part of the QA's comment - PERSONAL CHOICE & COMFORT that we all must respect :)

Celebs have their reasons for doing what they do, their career & lifestyle depends on judgments & controversies even if not always the latter :)

• Let's be honest. To guys, a girl with less clothing will always win.

Btw, those are poor picture examples. You should've chosen examples of the same style of dressing - otherwise people will choose a style they like more, rather than the revealing or not revealing factor...

• definitely the second one. she even looks prettier ;)

• No ones a winner if you don't respect yourself.

• 2nd girl looks more classy and pretty. 1st one just makes you think they are looking for attention. Although in honesty when I was 16/17 I would wear little shorts and tops in the hot weather on summer holidays.

On a night out the classy girls always look more atractive but the girls with less clothes on get more attention. I'm pretty sure to men, they would want to sleep with the half naked one, and would be more after dating the more clothed one.

• That's disgusting. Women should be fully clothed.