Curious to know what girls think about my look?

Hey girls, just curious to know whether I'm good looking, average our ugly. And do you think any beautiful girl would like to go on a date with me?

See my avtar
See my avtar for my picture

Most Helpful Girl

• How about a pic or description? We can't give you an opinion on your looks if we don't know what you look like?

• See my avtar

• It's already unclicked

• HaHa I'm not laughing at you but myself. I wasn't thinking once the question is posted anon you can't change it. You will have to repost and not be anonymous when posting.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sorry I don't find your mysterious blue silhouette that sexually pealing

• where is the picture?

• well that question mark on your face looks kinda weird, but other that that u look ok. lol

What Guys Said 3

• Your anonymous. It doesn't work unless your askin about the anonymous picture for some reason

• You're aware that when you post anonymously that there's no avatar pic, right?

• Well, you're not too bright if you don't include a picture. And smarts plays a part in attraction, so you've already scored negative points...