Curious to know what girls think about my look?

Hey girls, just curious to know whether I'm good looking, average or ugly. And do you think any beautiful girl would like to go on a date with me.. to see the picture chneck my avatar.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't smiled you would look average, but your smile makes yoou really good looking. I dated guys who were ''ugly'' for the rest, average and good looking. And everyone had something that drawed me to them. Most important is that you are open, funny, like to joke. That makes people more beautiful for me then the looks. You can put the most beautiful person and the ugliest one in the room. If the beautiful person was always depressed, anxious, angry, boring no one would look at them twice and the ugliest could make you smile, be little bad (we like sarcasm) and open most people would talk to them.

• Tnx. I don't know, how will I smile for no reason... That means I will always look like an average guy.. damn :'(

• I'm average too and never had any problem :)

• And this is just mine opinion, everyone sees looks different

What Girls Said 3

• Average/cute in my opinion. You've got a nice smile.

• I think you look cute.

• You're cute and you look young.

What Guys Said 1

• you're a good looking dude. I would imagine you have no difficulty talking to girls

• thanks maiez, but I'm not that good looking, by the way you have a nice physique

• Thanks man, but I'm speaking the truth. Just gotta boost your esteem, easiest way is by going to the gym.