Are short denim shorts so last year?

Summer is almost here for those in the Northern Hemisphere. I am wondering what other GAG users think about short denim shorts and if they are so last year?

What styles of clothes do you think are in for this summer for girls? As the short denim shorts showed a lot of skin, do you think new fashion will show more skin, a similar amount or start to become more conservative.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll still be wearing my short shorts - that is if it ever stops being 10 degrees out!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think so. All you have to do is keep an eye on others and see if they wear them.

• I still see them all the time, so I doubt it.

• Denim shorts never go out of style. Worn with almost any top and flip flops will give you a cool and sexy look. Unless you are a Nun, showing skin is always cool in the summer time.

• The only thing so last year here is saying "so last year" lol

A lot of girls wear denim shorts and I don't see why they would suddenly not wear them?

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I don't like short shorts, but I don't think that they're going to go out of style anytime soon. If anything, I can just see them getting shorter.