What is the most versatile piece of clothing you own?

I'm currently in need of some new clothes and would love some ideas on pieces you can wear lots of different ways and that go with almost anything. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my long denim shirt. You can wear it with jeans, tights, leggings, shorts, skirts, with or without a blazer, over whatever you wear as a long, open jacket (even over dresses), or simply on its own (since it's long).

I also love scarves and jewerly. Scarves can be worn in different ways (ribbon tied scarves and infinity scarves are my favorite) and quite opulent jewerly can be worn even with casual clothes (for example, a plain white T-shirt, boyfriend jeans, pointed stilettos) to "brighten it". Both of them can change the whole outfit.

• That sounds nice :) I already own a bunch of jewelry I collect it in fact xd hmm I'm going to have to check out some denim shirts. :)

• Have fun shopping then :)

What Guys Said 7

• Blue jeans. I don't own any other kind of pants. If I can't wear jeans somewhere then I probably don't want to be there.

• Depending on the season, and weather. I can only recommend is checking out the lasted upcoming styles that stores have to offer. Specifically the places you would check for places like Rue21, Forever21... ya know?

• Black athletic socks.

• my trainers. They can be worn at the gym, running, in leisure time and even at work.

• Gray v neck. Goes with everything

• uhhhh. my pair of worn out and torn jeans.

• My underwear. They certainly go with anything! lol

• That's cute.

• ehh i type lol and it says too short that's why... but if this comment is still short i can make it long no problem hmm.. filler filler i'm so cute filler filler :P jk

• OHHHH I gotchu... lol

What Girls Said 8

• Handbags, jeans, belts, shoes, jackets are the obvious choices. I have a few t-shirts that go with loads. I tend to have outfits I can dress up or down just by changing the shoes, tights and/or accessories. There are some basic tops I've had for years though that I'd be lost without, like a simple black form fitting top.

• Black high waisted skinny jeans. They can be worn with crop tops, tank, blouses, etc. They're casual with ballerina flats or combat boots, and super dressy with heels. They can look classy, grunge, etc - very versatile.

• A plain white or black t shirt. You can dress it up or dress it down, wear with jeans, skirts, dress pants. It's a good background for statement necklaces. You can do a lot with a basic piece.

• I have a denim shirt it can be worn so many different ways.

• jeans! u can wear them with anything

• Mine is definitely my off white lacy camisole. It is my absolute favorite as it totally fits my style and is my outfit completer. It can be used causally or formally, ober a tank top or even a dress. definitely a great fallback to have

• That sounds great. I love lace! I'll totally check to see if I can find that. thanks. :)

• My spandex leopard print velvet leggings.

• bike shorts.