What is your favorite color for a hoodie?

Guys, girls, what is the color of your favorite hoodie?
Which hoodie color would/do you prefer on the opposite gender?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I analyze what color hoodie a girl wears, to be honest. I'll really just look at her and think "Hmm, she looks good in that" because girls can wear a lot of different looks and they look fine in their own way.

So yeah, I think it's really only you girls that analyze this deep about fashion lol.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• grey like that sort of standard sweat pants color grey

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite hoodie is grey with white stripes.

I don't like the stripes. I'm indifferent on the color. But its the only damn hoodie that fits me. And I've been unable to get any more in that size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain Gray.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue. Maybe pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark colored hoodies if I wear them. Normally as a bottom layer if its really cold. But dark blue, brown, black. For girls I like pink, pink is just a nice color for girls, I like black too, pink and black go well together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey or blue, preferably faded or mixed with a little white.

0|0
    0|0
  • gray or blue. and something bright always looks good to me on a girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My current one that I love is gray, but I also love navy or just black. I think on guys those colors look nice.:)

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite color for myself is dark purple, gray, dark red or dark blue.
    On guys, I prefer dark green, blue, gray, black and dark red. Lots of dark colors basically!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely black or red

0|0
    0|0
    • I also pull off gray and purple pretty well... When it comes to guys idrc that's up to him and if he looks good in it more power to him

• Gray or Navy blue !

I dont care too much about color with the exception of yellow...
    For me its more important that the sweater has an interesting design or phrase

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear pink hoodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • ALL! Except yellow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark blue, red, dark green, or purple :)

0|0
    0|0