Girls: Sweet-looking guys? Yay or nay?

I've often been told that I am sweet-looking. What does a girl mean when she says I'm sweet-looking? What makes a guy look sweet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweet looking to me is polished, conservative, innocent, etc. It's not a bad thing, but you'll never please everyone. It's like being blonde - most people will either like it or be neutral about your hair color, but there will always be someone who tells you to dye it brunette. In the same way, not every girl is going to go crazy over a "sweet-looking" guy, but do you really want attention from girls who don't like it? They'll just pressure you to change.

What Girls Said 5

• Sweet looking probably means you look like you have a constant smile plastered on your face - curvaceous lips - cat eyes etc. or it could mean you look innocent. Either way I think it's good.

• For me, a sweet-looking guy would be a guy who looks like a goody-good church boy. Innocent and young, and good (the opposite of bad/rebellious/defiant).

• is that a bad thing?

• it can be both good or bad. Depends on what you want people to think of you. Future mother-in-laws will always prefer this kind of guys ;)

• to me it would mean he looks honest gentle -does not mean weak- and not antagonistic. its a very good thing. im attracted to genuine looking guys.

• Swee looking. Hmmm maybe nice and cute. ^_^

• Yay for me. It probably just means you're cute, have a nice demeanor, pleasant or have a boyish thing about you, whichever.

What Guys Said 0