How glamorous are you? Tell us your level of glam?

Ok everyone has some glam in their life of course but I am curious how glamorous are you on a one to ten scale?

• above a 5 (disco stying baby)
    57% (17)42% (5)52% (22)Vote
  • below a 5 (plain jane/dick)
    43% (13)58% (7)48% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Unless the definition of glamour suddenly became someone with a hay-filled sloppy ponytail, dirty face, ripped muddy jeans, bloody/dusty t-shirt and shit-stained cowboy boots... nope, no glam here. I'm about as average and plain as you get.

1|0
    0|0
    • I sense Trace Adkins type of glam

• Show All
    • What would you do if the paparazzi came up to you and you had cow dung stuck to you?

• Haha probably look at them like, "What the hell are you doing in my barn? You're scaring my horses - get outa here!"

• glam… what do u mean? like with our clothes or personality? or if our lives involve glam?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm as glamourous as the mud in my shoes.

F*ck glamour. You can't eat it and it doesn't make you a better person.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am plain as a tuna :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I am extremely glamorous when I am out with the girls. We all love to get glammed up haha

with my man, it is only on special occasions. as.. he prefers me more natural :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Below 5. I am definitely not glamorous. I am just a simple person. I don't wear designer clothing (I don't even have one) I usually wear tshirts and jeans and rubber shoes. I don't have the coolest gadgets, newest phone, I don't have jewelries. I don't even have a car (can't afford one).

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww you seem like such a nice girl. I hope you find a guy to spoil you a little bit.

• Show All
    • I grew up without all the luxuries in life. So I don't really care about it, I don't mind having expensive things tho. But I would prefer simple things over them. I'd rather eat at McDonalds than eat in a very expensive restaurant. Lol

• I see what you are saying but yuck to McDonalds lol. I would rather cook a really nice meal at home for my lady.

• Maybe a 2.

I have been waring the same thing every day for 120 Days. Not the EXACT same clothing I change clothes everyday, but the same combination. Blue Jeans. Black or Grey or Blue long sleeve extra soft tight fitting shirt. Black or Blue or White or Grey or Green Wool sweater. Black Socks. Black underwear. Steel Toe Black Boots. Celtic cross on a black string around my neck. Mocha lip moisturizer. Black berry vanilla forest body spray. Eceryay. All Fall. All Winter:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fucking glamorous... wait, no I'm not :(. Only when I make a real effort, lol. Like date nights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sitting here in sweat pants, a tank and my hair looking like a bird's nest... I'm pretty f*cking glam.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I want to be I'm above a 5, when I'm lazy I'm below a 5 :D lol Depends on my mood! I can be a diva or a dork. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Im L2 WSET certified for goodness sake , I'm one classy bitch

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn it I already gave best answer and you can't change it. Here is a 500 dollar gift certificate from Burberry's for ya instead.

• I'm as plain as the truck I drive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about being disco level but I sure am amazing !! xDD

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a whole lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Below a 5. I don't care about being glamorous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B, but I'm probably a 0 on the glam scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to go all out haha; my philosophy is that lifes a party and i'm going to dress like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to add some level of glam and luxury to my life. It may not be as much as I wish I can afford, but I like to find deals and splurge when I can. I think glamour is important because it brings some regality into your life. In a fast paced, often negative gloomy world, you need that bit of indulgence and glam wherever you can get it

0|0
    1|0
  • Da ta, I is a "B" all da way, plain jane with a side of potato salad :), please!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6