Not washing your hair for a few days... Is it normal for it to look thinner at roots? worried?

I've always been very self conscious and OCD about my baby fine thin hair. Its been looking a lot better and I had been feeling really good until looking at it under a very bright car light... My roots were a little greasy cuz I had not washed it in 2 days (I know kinda gross) but u could see right through the area around the front of my part making it look extremely thin and see through there... Is this normal when ur hair is fine and oily?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• There is nothing gross about not washing your hair in 2 days. On contrary, it may look greasy, but you don't damage it by using shampoo and blow-drying it.
    There are people who do not wash their hair for a week. I don't think it's normal for it to look thinner at the roots, but I am sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that you haven't washed it in 2 days.