Workouts to slim down face? Please and thank you?

I'm very skinny , but my face is fat. I hate it so much, when I take pictures my face looks fat. I don't get it because I'm naturally really skinny, and I work out a lot. Do I just have chubby cheeks? If you have any workouts or something that will slim down my face a bit can you please tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• You have a pretty face.

• You can't "target" fat areas, so if you lose fat it will be around everywhere. You seem like a pretty girl and your face is fine.

• I don't think there is such a thing. Your face looks fine though. I really don't see a problem.

What Girls Said 3

• whaaaat? you look gorgeous!!! are you crazy! not fat at all!

• There is no such exercise for slimming your face structure in order to achieve a narrower and a vertically shape. I think there is cosmetic surgery to do that but it involves crushing or removing parts of your jaw bone, to create a more angular chin. Or you can do what Michelle Phan did.

• i dont see a problem with your face blud.