What do you think of braids on black girls?

Is it attractive, or do they force you to look the other way? Why?

Links Below of girls with braids :

pinterest. com/search/pins/? q=box%20braids

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a white guy with a black girlfriend. She recently got braids, and I thought I wouldn't like it, but I really do. It looks sexy, and I know she likes them cuz its low maintenance. So yeah, braids are a win in my book. :)

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• I love it. I am so happy that raids have made a come back forever the last few years or so. You can't go wrong with braids

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice/indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a Caucasian guy I think they look pretty sexy, though I'd still probably prefer normal curly/straight hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • if u can't rock the real hair then its ok as long as u dont look like beyonce's cousin after superweav/braid is done gals moderation is the key

0|0
    0|0
  • very attractive!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. I'm white but attracted to black girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I remember when I was a little girl I used to beg my mother to let me get my hair cornrowed with little beads at the ends, just because I loved the movement and sound of the beads clicking together :) Now I don't like the looks of braids. They look so tight and uncomfortable (even though I know they're not, because I used to wear them!). Curly hair worn down, or in a ponytail or bun is much prettier in my opinion. Looks much more loose and free, whereas braids look like something you would not want to touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot even imagine box braids on white girls. It looks sexy exclusively on black girls. Recently, I`ve come accross a gallery of box braids hairstyles online.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cool and look better than a weave

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. I think I might do some box brades on myself soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women are the only women that look good with braids.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look really nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks cool.