Easy hairstyles for long hair?

So I have pretty long hair it reaches past my chest and I'm getting pretty bored with it I mostly just wear it down, in a ponytail, curling it but still loose or in a bun. What are other easy hairstyles I can do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I like putting a clip in to make a half-updo. And recently I've been getting into wearing colorful headbands and hairbows.

• Some braids always look sweet. I try to incorporate a side brain every now and then if I feel like a change. You can also try head bands or buy some hair accessories.

• Check out cutegirlshairstyles. com. I absolutely love many of the hairstyles that they do. They have multiple hairstyles for all age groups, some of the younger hairstyles can even be altered to fit your age group. Also check out hairstyles on Pinterest. I don't have an account on there, I just browse, there so many creative and easy ideas on there!

• www.pinterest.com/.../
    There are different hairstyles on pinterest, I like to put my hair in different braids, buns with braids, etc. :)

• Thanks I didn't think to look on Pinterest lol. :)

• Yeah no problem! Also you can search up on YouTube, I still do that! :D It's fun to have long hair, minus the sore arms you get from brushing it or doing different styles but its all worth it for the most part :D lol

• French braid it , there are plenty of tutorials on that online and it's so popular since Elsa had one

• Ohh nice I only ever do braids but rarely I'm not adventurous with my hair lol I just started getting into it. thanks I'll have to check it out :)

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzEV9DvWNCQ

Her hair tutorials are pretty sweet. She focuses on her hair and not her face, I like that.

I've done my hair from her videos a few times. It's pretty damn cute, if you ask me.

• Pony tail. Lol or fish tail braids