How attractive is Scarlet Johansson from a scale from one to ten?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scarlett_Johansson_by_Gage_Skidmore. jpg Guys view her as a sex symbol so I assume she is very attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For some people she might look plain but for me she looks very pretty and sexy. She's a 10. If she ever walks in our street everyone would turn to her direction for sure Cuz she is beautiful.

What Guys Said 11

• I'd say a 7 for me personally, I don't really go for blondes and her features aren't my ideal type either... she's still pretty, but i'd not be killing myself for someone like her.

• I'd say 9.5 by facial features and 8 by body

• She's pretty attractive. Probably a 7.5 or 8 out of 10.

• She is a perfect 10, in my opinion

• Hmm, an eight.

• She's a 10/10 on my scale.

• 11. She goes all the way to 11.

• She's a solid 9 on my scale.

• 8/10. She is quite attractive

• I would say 9/10.

• Just googled her to look at some pics before answering to make sure i'm not missing something. It seems she's pregnant too.
    Anyway.. Solely on her appearance i'd give her an 8. i've seen way better plus i have never seen her without make-up.
    But overall based on the appearance and the way she carries herself (from what i was able to see in interviews), she approaches a 10, but not there.
    The only pure 10 will be my wife!

• Is it too much to ask those voting me down to bring arguments as to why they did that? What was wrong with what i said? It's an opinion. I'm opened for talk...

• its it obvious? we aren't entitled to our own opinions anymore. its a 10 or you're dead to them lol

What Girls Said 9

• She's an 8. Without all the glam, photoshop and makeup, she looks very pretty and girl next door-ish. But not enough to be a 10 in my opinion. The hype around her kinda kills it honestly. But I do understand why others might think she's a 10.

• TEN!

from all the people you know in real life, if you knew her she'd be the hottest/prettiest one and that goes for most average people here in general.
    For example bunnahies down there says she is a 7 and considers her average, i bet if she knew her in real life nobody would surpass Scarlet's beauty! there is a slight chance i could be wrong but that's very unlikely!

• butbutbut there's way more prettier girls walking around the streets!! i dont know them personally but i still consider them prettier :'(

• dude you dont have to correct yourself. i have common sense lol
      and its sad cause you keep saying the people i consider hot, isn't hot. but it was my opinion and it still is. and there you are pretty much saying no no no :'(

• hahahahaha! xD

• i say 7. she's too average looking for me

• She is a ten

• For me her body is a 10. Her face is a 7/8.

• About 8ish.

• 10 ! I love her, she is absolutely gorgeous !

• she's definitely a 10. she's one of my fave actresses and she's so gorgeous.

• -1. She's fat, and ugly.