What do you think about girls with side shaves?

Why do you dislike or like it? I'm getting one and I want to know what people think...(Im a model and my agent thought it would be good)

Most Helpful Girl

• Side shaves are highly unattractive to me. It looks very random. Whenever I see someone with side shaves I wonder what in the world possesses a person to shave half their hair. It's an unprofessional hairstyle and seems like a style some immature rebellious teenager would get.

What Guys Said 10

• I personally don't like it, it's overused and I don't think anyone suits it... I like girls with long or short hair but that's something i've never been keen on.

• You should do it only if you want to, not because of your agent. I think it looks good with long hair. Would I want a girlfriend to do it? No. I would be more worried about it going out of style and what it would look like if you wanted to grow it out again.

• When I see a girl with that haircut I assume she has extreme views on certain issues (to put it nicely). That is one the least attractive haircuts a girl can have. It's rather gross. Your agent lied to you miss; you'll seem edgy and daring to a few people, but stupid and freakish to most. Please don't do it.

• I don't like it. But it's your body. You do whatever makes you like it more.

• Wtf is that? Are tey the same as side burns in a way? Only grown out to the length of their hair? If it is, I've noticed it on a few girls and to be honest, doesn't effect my opinion on a girl

• I looked it up, and I've seen a few woman with it done and to be honest, havnt seen any that pull it off, i mean Miley and pink sorta does but not many other girls... Please dont

• I think its an ugly haircut dont do it

• That sounds Gross

• I think it's a overdone fad IMHO.

• Yuck, i dont like it.

• For certain people, I think it's attractive. You have to have the right facial structure and style to pull it off though. Not just anyone can do it.

• Yep every girls always thinks it looks good on them when having the right face is the key.

What Girls Said 12

• Pointless and over done. Get something more unique.

• Is that like the undercut? If so, I think it's way too trendy now and I wouldn't do it. Plus as it grows out, you'll either have to keep up the style, or just chop your hair off into a short cut so it looks normal again.

• It looks trashy and unstable to me, not really a fan

• I've been thinking of doing it..

Thought about shaving my whole head too..

Just.. can't bring myself to do it..

• Girls with side shaves look stupid to me lol. It looks good on some people but I don't like it. They look cheap to me. Just my opinion.

• I think they are something only a pussy would do. Lol i shaved my whole head and then let it grow out into a mowhawk. Either shave it all/into a mowhawk, or dont do it at all. Enough with this stupid skrillex bullshit hair stuff.

• I think its hot

• I've had that before, I think I pulled it off, but that's just my humble opinion. :)

• I don't like it. But I love my long hair lol

• Well it's only hair it WILL grow back.

Did your agent tell you the idea?

Most side shaves I do not find pretty but maybe in photo it looks good.