Is it really that weird to shave your forehead?

I was in the bathroom shaving and there was this loud violent crashing noise so I ran out to the hall right away to see what it was. My roommate was surprised to see shaving cream on my forehead, and I told him I was just shaving. He doesn't seem to let it go now…is it really that funny/weird? He's the first person to find out. I don't get much hair in that area but I like having a completely white face then taking off all the cream with a razor.

Most Helpful Girl

• i've never heard of anyone shaving their forhead so it sounded kinda weird to me, but i understand why you do it so just keep doing your thing.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Never heard of shaving the forehead before so it's surprising. But I guess it's not weird. Shave whatever part of your body you feel is necessary for you to be proud of your looks. That's the important part.

• It's not weird at all, though it is very weird that you have hair there.

• Yes, that's odd.

• It's pretty weird, yeah.

• Some people like to be fully bald. Nothing wrong with that!