Can an "ugly duckling" always turn into a swan with makeup, implants, and the right style?

Personalities aside.

With makeup, implants, style, and revealing clothes, can every less than average-looking girl turn into a sex bomb that every guy drools over?

Or are there some people who are just beyond help?

I was thinking of this cdn.funnie.st/.../hot-girl-selfies-17.jpg Seems like this is the type of girl guys drool over. Again, personality aside.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone's idea of 'sexiness' and 'beauty' differs. People that are constantly adjusting and changing themselves to try and fit someone else's ideal will never be happy.

What matters at the end of the day is if YOU like what you see when u look in the mirror, and if u like the person u are when u go to sleep at night. No amount of makeup or plastic surgery replaces self-esteem and confidence.

That's something each individual has to find within themselves, on their own. You can't buy it.

Of course there are always adjustments or 'improvements' we can do to take better care of ourselves (physically), but what matters is if we're doing it for the right reasons. If it makes u feel better about *yourself* (not to win someone else over), then by all means go for it.

As a chick, the guys I have always found most attractive we're always the ones who were confident and comfortable with themselves, and appreciated that 'naturalness' and genuineness in other people. Life is not a pageant. It just takes some people awhile to realize that (if they do at all).

What Guys Said 2

• Don't need the implants. Just tone yourself, be good with make up, and wear attractive clothing (no, that does NOT mean revealing), and yea, pretty much every single girl can look very attractive.

• even girls that are, say, a 2?

• I don't rate women with numbers, but yea, even someone who would otherwise not be attractive at all. Most girls fall under the category of not attractive because they don't take care of themselves. If you let yourself get way overweight, don't bother with your hair ever, don't bother with any kind of make up, and wear unfeminine clothing, you aren't going to be appealing.

• No, how about after eating right, exercising and having a happy positive attitude?

• Personally, I have no idea why women wear makeup. I couldn't care less. What are you trying to cover up? Maybe I like your wrinkles, maybe I like those little imperfections on your face ^_^

• eating right makes for a slim body, so it's just part of it.

And it's not a personal thing, just a general wondering.

And I'm not talking about a becoming datable, my question was about becoming a sex bomb that guys drool over.

• Well first you have to have a nice figure and figures are do-able. I have to admit, wearing tight clothes or perhaps a revealing top with cleavage will make a guy drool. But me personally I like a girl to dress modestly. I'll drool over a girl that covers her body up.

What Girls Said 3

• I am not a man, but if I were one I would like all women. Tall, short, big, small, fatter and thinner, pretty and less pretty, all of them. The girl you show in the picture is pretty and takes care of herself very well, but she won't always look like that. That is who she is right now. I think pretty or less pretty you should find your way, the way you want to look, the way you feel about yourself, how do you want to feel when you do everything, if you do that, the ugly whatever will have no room to mess up with you - no more! Exercise, eat well, be nice, read, relax a little bit. That's how you get ride of the duckling.

• 2 words: Megan Fox.

• Exactly what I was talking about

• Depends how ugly or fat she is. An ugly face is an ugly face. But often she will look sexy if her face is at least average and she is thin had implants long hair especially dyed, makeup and slutty clothes. But if her face is ugly the rest can only bump her up so far. And a beautiful girl can make these efforts and be sexy too but sexy alone won't make you beautiful if you aren't. Because beauty is about facial features while sexy and hot and attractive are more about effort and the entire package.