How many of you girls actually wear make-up? (Girls only)?

Just curious, how many of you girls actually wear make-up?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• The most makeup I ever wear is mascara and lipgloss. So I keep it very natural. I also apply BB cream but I don't think that counts because the kind I use has a very clear tint, more like a glow, really, and the only reason I use it is for the moisturizing and SPF.

Some women look a lot better with makeup, but many don't need it. I totally understand light applications of it, such as mascara, or a nice subtle shade of lipgloss or lipstick, but some women cake a lot of makeup on unnecessarily. My best friend is absolutely beautiful and flawless without makeup but because of her low self-esteem feels the need to cake on foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, and dark red lipstick :/

What Girls Said 46

• I do not wear makeup of any kind on a daily basis. For super special occasions I will but otherwise I don't. My face is my face so you get what you get lol

• I very rarely wear makeup. There are too many girls who feel like they're naked without it and I believe that makeup should boost your confidence, not be the source of it. My makeup, if I wear any, is light/nude eye shadow (like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/500392208568861515/), mascara, lip gloss, and occasionally some powder if I'm particularly oily or red that day.

• I wear it most of the time, but I don't wear much. Just some powder and eyeliner usually. When I'm going out or feel like being fancy, I wear lip gloss.

• Yeah, a bit almost everyday: eyeliner, mascara, light powder, and chapstick. Takes about 5 mins. More than that is for special days/events.

• Maybe a dab of foundation for school! On the weekends, I really like to try to do a full makeover, just for fun :) I think applying makeup is fun! Haha

• I wear it most of the time, but not when it's impractical (such as when I am hunting/fishing/camping or working out at the gym).

• i wear makeup daily... but its just the basics. Some mascara, foundation, bronzer and pimple concealer tbh

• I wear makeup everyday, unless im staying at home, or with someone im comfortable being around with a bare face! haha, it just makes us feel more confident

• i wear makeup, about 2-4 times a week.
    i actually feel good without it as well.

• I just wear mascara and eyeliner everyday. Sometimes I don't even bother with any of it. I don't wear a lot of makeup very often because it bothers my skin.

• Thought men liked natural girls - all men seem to be going out with fake girls at the minute.

• i asked cuz my gf only wears eye-liner and was kinda shocked cuz most of the girls i meet are make up freaks lol. I would like to see what the girls actually looks like you know?

• the men that say that they like natural girls have no idea what girls without makeup look like lol They think a girl is wearing no makeup when in fact she has a full-on makeup, but natural-looking.

• I use mascara and a light foundation. On lazy days when I'm only at home I don't wear any. But if I'm going out, to school or to work, I always put some makeup on because it makes me feel fresh.

• I wear some, sometimes. I have to have a put together look for my job, so I wear a little bit of make up then. Sometimes I'll put make up on just for fun (who doesn't love make up... =) ), but I know I don't need a lot of it (sometimes any).

• I do , wear it if Im going out mostly I only wear some concealer to hide my dark circles under my eyes, blush and some lipstick.

• I wear make up almost every day, I think I look fine without it, but I think its fun to put on and experiment with, it makes me feel feminine and happy. I don't try to impress people but wearing make up nor am I insecure about my appearance, I just love to wear it.

• i usually don't really wear any.. but some days i'll put on mascara just to feel a little better about myself

• I wear only mascara.

• I don't. It's very rarely that I do and it isn't heavy applicay. The more people wear and depend on make up I don't think they realize how it starts to break down the skin.

• I do, all the time. Especially my eyebrows. I have to fill in my eyebrows every time I get out of the house, otherwise I'd look like an alien.

• Foundation or bb cream everyday except when I'm just slouching around at home or staying local.

• I wear it every now and then. not a must. just on the days I feel ugly haha or wanna feel better

• I wear mascara to brighten my eyes and days where I am exhausted from work and school and it shows under my eyes I will wear a little bit of cover up, but for the most part what you see is what you get.

• I do but not daily. Only if im going out somewhere I would add makeup, usually eyeliner and mascara. If its a special occasion I would go all the way. Like I would use mascara, eyeliner, foundation, lipstick, blush, and sometimes eyeshadow. Of course I make sure not to go over board.

• Most of the time I don't but I'll wear mascara, eyeliner (top of eyelid not the rim of eye), blush but not too much and sometimes foundation but not a lot. If it's to go out somewhere then I wear that and define my eyebrows more that's it.

• I wear mascara and blush, I'm allergic to lipgloss, lipstick and so on.. If I absolutely have to wear it I need to buy some ridiculously expensive ones. So yeah less is more!

• I usually wear mascara, eyeliner, and foundation. I will wear a bit of eyeshadow on special occasions.

• I wear it but not every day. If I'm going to be teaching, seeing a lot of people, seeing a crush, or it's a special occasion. Or any combination of the above. I will wear it

• I don't wear it.

• Lastime I wore makeup was about 2 months ago when I attended a funeral. Other then funerals an weddings an a occasional dinner I don't wear makeup.

• I proudly wear makeup every single day.

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 5

• Ladies are better off without makeup.

• Agreed

• what about no eyebrows? haha

• I knew a girl in the past with so much acne, that I could still see the bumps from it when she put on makeup. I can understand her doing that considering how much acne she had and for that fact that people called her "pizzaface". Poor thing, I sure liked her a lot.

Otherwise, the rest of you ladies have no excuse. Oh and as for guys, unless you're a news guy behind a desk on tv you better not be wearing makeup, LOL!

• ı said B
    not short nottttt

• Well i would hope so ;)

• I broke the rule 😱

• I like to cross dress, I put lip gloss on ALL THE TIME!!! LOLOLOL

• most girls wear it in urban areas, they wear it to gym too

• I honestly don't get that... you are going to sweat most of it off in 10 mins lol then on top of that going to take it off after the gym

• i never saw her around with makeup, though i see girls putting on lipstick while comming to gym, i don't know if they do it for themselves or they want to feel noticed

• When i went to the gym in the summer time (went almost every day) i see the same girl wearing make-up. And it wasn't like just eye-liner, it was all out make-up. Every single day