1,2,3 or 4 what do you guys prefer?

• Number 1
  • Number 2
  • Number 3
  • Number 4

Most Helpful Guy

• I choose c but i must admit those big women are not bad. The last one is too tall and skinny for me.

What Guys Said 14

• #3. could've been number two but I couldn't see her legs...

• In between 3 and 4. Thin, but with curves. 1 has no hips. Because I'm not fat or chubby and it feels weird being with a bigger girl so I'm not attracted to their body.

• I choose 4. Don't know why but I have a strong preference for small boobs and small bums.

• I like 3(c) and 4(D). I prefer 3 between the those two, because she's curvy. Girl 1 and Girl 2 are fat, and thus very unattractive to me.

• i like number 3 and 4. Number 2 has a nice face though

• D. Gisele, but ONLY because she's my favorite former angel. Had you picked another angel, I might have answered diff. MIGHT have

• Find it funny the girls are voting for the one that they have. The body type that the answerers have compared to the options

• Lol if I was shaped like, for example, the first girl and I actually would prefer to be shaped like the last girl, then I would say I prefer the last girl. I just happen to have the exact body shape that I consider attractive :P

• I'm just sayin'

• 3 for sure!

• I think 3 has the best body type.

• I like 1,3 and 4. Can't really tell for 2 cause I can't see her legs.

• To be honest I have always been attracted very much to thicker women just very sexy to me gotta have those curves

• 3 or 4. 1 and 2 are fatties. 3s got some great T&A going on.

• your a jurk

• And I a jurk because I think 1 and 2 are fatties, or because I think 3 has awesome T&A?

• 3 or 4. Curves and not too fat or too skinny.

• All the girls are a ok shape. but I go for a body type 3-4 more 3 thought

What Girls Said 6

• I like my own body type just fine.
    I'm not interested in making women feel bad because they don't have a certain type of body.
    The word 'prefer' is commonly bullshitted to politely say 'A is better than B'.

• A would be better to that specific guy, but what if another guy prefers B over A. Isn't that now saying B is better than A

• Well 1 & 2 were the same to me but 4 would be skinny for some but also just toned to others. I picked 4.

• Number 4. I think that athletic and slim looks great and in shape.
    Then there's also the fact that the 4th girl has the exact same body as me xD

• I know im not a guy, but i vote for three because thats my body type and im clearly bias

• 4 is too skinny... I picked 3

• 3 is better, cause she looks healthier in my opinion.