What type of hair do guys like on a girl?

My hair is medium/ dark brown and about maybe 3-ish inches past my shoulders. Is this something guys find attractive?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly as long as it looks relaxed not high maintenance

What Guys Said 11

• I don't care what anybody else says, brunette girls/women are the most striking. And 3 inches past your shoulders is the PERFECT length!

• It's kinda hard to imagine how that hair looks on you without a picture. Anyway, if the hair you described goes well with the rest of you then it's great. If not, maybe think of something else. Ask friends for their opinions and suggestions.

• All depends on the girl and how it looks

• Personally I like straight, long, blond hair. But it depends on the girl, and there are lots of hair styles that usually work.

• It all depends on the girl. So look great in long hair others don't. It all depends on there body and face

• Depends on her face

• Yes, I love girls with long flowing hair :)

• Personally I love long, thick, wavy hair. I understand this type of hair is hard to obtain so it's not a priority. Your hair seems fine.

• There are many kinds regular long hair should do the trick. =)

• Depends on the girl and how it looks, but it sounds good.

• I like long, dark brown hair with brown eyes. Curly or wavy.

What Girls Said 2

• I heard men like long hair on a woman a lot better than short hair

• its really depends if you have smooth hair or like really frizzy and messy hair.