Do guys find girls with short hair (just a little bit under shoulder length) to be more classy, mature, and/or attractive if it well suits her?

The questions basically explains it all! Just curious. And no, not girls with bob cuts and shorter than shoulder length.

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find to be any different, but I must say that I do prefer a girl with longer hair most of the time. It's just a matter of is the girl taking care of her appearance in general. Hair style shouldn't really effect that, but some dudes just prefer a girl with shorter hair. Just personal preferences.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not into short hair. There are women on whom short hair works great with, but I still prefer long hair. I don't think short hair is a sign of maturity or class.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not find a girl with hair like that more classy, or mature than a girl with longer (or shorter) hair; those factors are determined by her actions, and the way she dresses. I always find long, maintained hair very attractive, and I usually dislike anything that is shorter than about chest length, but there are always A FEW exceptions to this. Every guy I know likes girls with long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • She could be attractive, but it would not make me think she is more mature or classy then other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm personally not a fan of short hair. Shoulder length or longer is much prettier in my opinion. I like it when girls who have long hair out they're hair in a pony tail. I think that's a very cute look. But maybe I'm a weirdo lol

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily. She can be cute but I like long hair the most

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't ever really seen a woman whose short hair would have suited her. Long hair looks better by far.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys prefer girls with long hair. They attribute it being feminine.

0|0
    0|0