For guys: Do you prefer cute or beautiful? For girls: cute or handsome?

Cute would be like baby face c: haha

And handsome/beautiful would be more of a look you're attracted to but it isn't baby faced lol

What look are you mostly attracted to?

PLEASE NO PERSONALITY ANSWERS. IM AWARE THATS IMPORTANT TOO BUT IM REFERRING TO PHYSICAL APPEARANCES HERE PEOPLE. Lol but yeah :D

• Cute & Bebe faced of course! c:
  • Handsome/Beautiful all the way! ;D
  • Dont care so long as I like em l:

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind either way. I see beautiful as a more "mature" version of cute anyway.

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 6

• Beautiful :D

• Both are good but I think beautiful

• I usually say cute.

• Either one is fine with me.

• there isn't a big difference to me honestly. I guess beautiful is a stronger word

What Girls Said 4

• i like cute and beautiful faces. never have been attracted to the handsome type.

• I like a variety of guys. In general they have broad chests and shoulders and wide faces. I don't care much if he has a baby face look to him. On some guys, the baby face thing works. On others, not so much. I don't really use the word handsome for guys that I'm not related to.

• I've dated to many baby faces. They are sweet mamas boys in my experience and well the handsome ones i dated ill never forget them and their crazy careless ways. So... handsome fits me.

• Hahaha :D that's pretty reasonable

• Ehh it can vary I'm into the cute and handsome types but maybe the cute guys a lot more.