Whats your favorite cologne for guys to wear?

I usually wear blue seduction, however i want a new one now, any ideas?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Versace - Eros

Or

Abercrombie and fitch - Fierce

MmmmYummy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I know axe gets over rated, but i love a man wearing axe or anything like really manly, basically any cologne... but mainly axe as long as they dont over do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Calvin Kline one

0|0
    0|0
  • My bf wears scented oils like amber. He always smells like incense. Which is extremely sexy to me on multiple levels. It sets him apart for one. And they're designed to make a relaxing atmosphere. So I always feel relaxed... and shall I say 'ready' for him. Lotion might be another option, plus soft skin. Im not much of a cologne person. But if you try oils, make sure she's not sensitive to fumes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Curve by Liz Claiborne (the orginal in the gold can)... beware of knock offs! Try Macy's

my gf says my cologne makes her horny/turns her on... if i laid on her pillow that day she would come back and tell me she was smelling/laying on that pillow since i left lol

i wore it from high school to now and women (no matter their age) and a few men (who wanted it themselves) always stop to compliment me and then they would ask what it was so they cud get it for their husbands or partner. They would even walk steps pass me turn around and walk back just to ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear Polo Sport, but many women liked Romance Silver by Ralph Lauren.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is the cologne I currently wear by YSL...

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorites are Aqua Di Gio, Unforgivable by Sean John, and Armani Code.

0|0
    0|0