Are guys supposed to use conditioner??? because I don't... help?

yeah conditioner? or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• the use of conditioner has nothing to do with gender, it's all to do with your hair type and style. if you have long hair, then you need conditioner. if your hair dries out easily and gets crunchy, then conditioner is recommended. conditioner is just vitamins for your hair. I use conditioner on occasion because my hair is long and fine, and because of the fine texture, too much moisture makes my hair look greasy, but if I were to NEVER use conditioner, my hair would have much more breakage.

What Girls Said 9

• I know a few guys who do use conditioner. It's good for your hair, protects it from harmful chemicals and the sun

• I'm training in hairdressing at the moment, so I know a bit about it. Using conditioner evens out the pH balance of your hair/scalp after using shampoo, which makes hair healthier and less likely to get damaged. Its defiantly advisable to use conditioner, no matter what your gender.

• It really makes no difference. I know some guys who use it and some that don’t. The only thing that it really does is help your hair grow stronger and softer. It is really up to you.

• I love it! It makes your hair really really soft. And it makes your hair look healthier than those that don't use it.

• It's all up to you. I know guys who use and don't use it.

• Do it.

• nope, it makes no difference.

• it would make your hair softer, but it not a requirement

• yes use if you want, there is no problem doing that ...

if you feel you need it so it's okay for both girls and guys

What Guys Said 5

• If you have a crew cut, it doesn't mater much, but if you have longer hair, then you should. It's not a "women" thing; hair is hair, independent of gender. If you hair is in a bad state, I reckon ladies will notice that and think you don't look after yourself. Not a good thing. Apart from that it's really no big deal, it's not like some face mask you have to keep on for 10 minutes or something. Wash your hair, put the conditioner on, wash (and maybe shave), rinse everything, done.

• i use the 2 in 1 kind. A lot of shampoos for guys they have some conditioner in them. I reckon that's enough unless you have really long hair that goes below your ears.

• makes your hair softer, I suggest you, use it.

• I use it as my hair gets greasy if I dont.

• I use head&shoulders the 2 in 1