What does it feel like to wear a skirt?

Just being a guy who is curious.
What does it feel like to wear a skirt?

Cause I notice girls wear them and they always seem to be smiling and laughing like is there something different about skirts compared to pants/jeans? And why do girls like to twirl in skirts?

I'm not talking about those really short skirts cause I think they would probably feel like short shorts.

But skirts like midi skirts, knee length skirts, maxi skirts or those flowy skirts. Like how do they feel? Are they comfortable? do you sweat in them? does it feel awkward?
I don't know...

Hoping to hear your thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• It maybe feels kinda how you feel when you wear shorts that are a little big in the legs. A little breezy like air conditioning in your pants lol!
    They are so comfortable when it's crazy hot outside. I live in skirts/dresses in the summer now because breezes are incredible and you don't get the same cooling effect as when you're in shorts:P. Maxi skirts are nice and comfy, but not as much when it is crazy hot. I do not wear mini. Only midi, maxi, and knee length. The funny thing is how people will ask you why you're so dressed... Little do they know that skirts and dresses require minimal effort and are comfy. Bonus.

• Air conditioning in your pants? :)) That's funny.
      By the way what do you mean you don't get the same cooling effect when you're in shorts?

I thought they would be the same.

• No, mostly because they make juniors' shorts so darn tight in the crotch and you look like a granny if you wear the looser fit shorts that allow for the breeze lol

What Girls Said 10

• try a kilt or a skirt when no ones home

skirts are so comfortable, soft and keep you nice and cool in summer! most of us wear shorts underneath though because of perverts and sometimes wind lol

i dont twirl lol but skirts feel so much more feminine and pretty and im not overheating or feeling like my jeans are digging into me

• skirts are fun and flirty and they make you feel feminine. But I don't twirl, I think only little girls or girls doing a photoshoot twirl lol
    Flowy skirts give you more freedom when moving around.

If you want to know what it feels like, just wrap a towel around your waist with only your undies under it, and walk around the house for a day lol.

• Try it on! No one will know Lol. In long skirts I get pretty sweaty unless there's a very yummy burst of wind then its refreshing. Skirts look so pretty when we twirl and we feel freeeeee!!! Free from legs hair cuz it was winter and we get to shave woohoo!! Free from restricting denim, but sometimes your inner thighs chaffe when correct shorts are not worn. Plus we feel feminine and preeeety :)

• If you are really curious you should try one on. Ask your girlfriend, I'm sure she would be flattered you asked.

Once when walking home after a night out, my BF asked why I wear high heels when they hurt my feet after a long night out. We were about the same size so I got him to swap shoes with me. After we got home he said they made him feel hot but hurt his toes lol.

• Women wear heels because they accentuate that part of the body, even at the expense of hurting. Sometimes, you have to duffer for your art ad if fashion is your art, then do it

• They're really comfortable. You don't have to worry about longer ones blowing up in a breeze and exposing you, which is always nice. I don't sweat in skirts, and no it doesn't feel awkward.

• Skirts feel really breezy and make me feel more feminine. But then I always have to make sure nobody can see up it, so longer skirts are more comfortable on me.

• Just wear spandex underneath, no one can see up with spandex underneath regardless of length

• it is comfy. you stay cool on warm days... you have to be aware that your in one tho...

• It's really one of the better things about being a girl.

• Its comfy you get some air down there let that area breathe a little

• Skirts are so cute. They are way better than pants. Try one on!

• I'll think about it. But if ever I would, what kind of skirt would you suggest I try?

• Maxi skirts are cute with the right top or skater skirts for everyday. And if you're going somewhere formal pencil skirts are also really cute.

What Guys Said 4

• Me? i dont know. maybe it because woman's hormon they feel sexy to show off their hip, but if want to know so bad, why you just try it on? :D

• Get your friends together and dress up like William Wallace for a day, kilt and all! Believe me, it's a revealing experience.

• The skirt was originally meant for men. The heel was too

• I'm the perv that tries to look up them, especially when they go up the stairs. But they sometimes use there hands to cover up so you can't see. awww man.