Why do so many hispanic women use that hideous red hair dye?

Maybe they get tired of having black hair like everyone else they see. But that unnatural reddish dye that seems to be popular with them - looks ridiculous.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what red hair dye you are speaking of (like its a specific color all Latin women wear), but if they feel good with it... more power to them. Thank god not everyone dresses or lives life to appease another person.

• Uh, why would they do it if not to appease another person? It's not like they're going to see it all day.

• yah same. i get dressed exactly how i like even if im going on a 3 day hike by myself in the forts completely alone.

What Girls Said 4

• Because they like it? And don't care what people think everyone even them they know it's unnatural and not all Latinas have black or dark hair. I don't think they worry about what anyone thinks as long as they like it.

• Lol I have yet to see a Hispanic woman with red hair. But I'm guessing they wear it because its sexy.

• They do whatever they want. If they like it, they'll do it and it's not necessary for another person. People don't adjust to your taste.

• Because they like it... why else?

What Guys Said 2

• I figger it's like when grotesquely obese women march around in tights. Since we seem Hell-bent to legislate everyones behavior, I think we oughta pass a law whereby all women over 220 pounds are issued moomoo's and required to wear them under threat of long-term confinement (and food rationing).

• I assume they like it? I don't think it looks that great but its not hideous. It looks okay. Bit when Hispanic girls, Latinas have blonde highlights or tips with long hair, I think that looks amazing! Very beautiful!