Is 4'11 too short for a girl? What do you think of short girls?

I'm 23 and I'm only 4'11. Am I too short? And what do you think of short girls? I am 48kg, not skinny but not fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Too short for what?

Too short to be tall? yes!

I think short people make "my kind of short" feel tall! :D!
    I'm only taller by a few inches and I have an aunt who is a bit shorter than you and she makes me feel like a GIANT!! I love it! :D! with everyone else i feel midgetized! lol :/

Anyway, I don't know what you're referring to when you ask if you're too short... too short for what?
    To have a boyfriend? That depends on the guy... You're too short to date a guy who is not attracted to short girls but you're NOT too short to date a guy who IS attracted to short girls.

In general, yes you are short, I think average size would be considered 5'4" - 5'7" for a girl.. anything over is "tall" and anything under is "short"... Short is not that bad... I bet some midgets wished they were "short instead of "midgets"... Nothing against them.. just making a point that some people view your height as something awesome! and wish for it.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm 6-3 and the best lover I ever had was 5-0. I loved being able to manhandle her. She loved it even more than I did. Just keep your girlish figure and wear stiletto pumps.

• I hate stilettos. Haha I wear wedges though

• I understand. Mae West, a famous Hollywood actress on the 30s and 40s once said, "A woman in red stiletto pumps can make a man bark!" Woof, woof!!

• They hurt my feet. I'd rather look ugly but comfortable than look sexy and pretty with my feet hurting. I love ssneakers.

• I don't care about height at all. I haven't met anyone that I've considered to be too tall or too short.

• My last girlfriend was exactly your height. Like, to the inch.

• You are not too short, that is a nice cute size, expect all future boyfriends to carry you everywhere.

• Lol my ex never carried me, he thinks I'm too fat lol but he was the only one who said I'm fat. Hahaa

• No that's a good height. Lots of guys will want you because your small.

• Not really. They think I am too young cuz I don't look my age. I look 15 or 16 to them. It's because of my height and chubby dace with deep dimples lol

• When it comes right down to it it all depends on the girl really not her height.

• Majority of guys really don't care about the height of girls. Im find with girls of any height tbh

• short girls are great, especially for someone like myself

• How short or tall are you?

• the philippines does sound nice right about now =)

• Yup. People are nice here.

• if you have a cute butt, 4'11 can work VERY well.

• Haha I don't know. I think it's normal. Not too big not too small

• Get some what?

• whatever you want

• I love short girls

What Girls Said 4

• There's nothing wrong with your height. It only may look strange to some if you're with a really tall guy. Then again, lots of guys like short girls because of the difference in the center of gravity.

• What is too short or too tall really? I have the opposite problem, I'm five foot ten. But I don't think you'll be growing or I'll shrink any time soon so we have to learn to love it!

• Hey, I'm 4'9 1/2 and I have a bf (I'll be 23 in May)

P. S.: Nice profile pic, I love Inuyasha

• Aww cute height. We are shortie girls. Thanks, I love Inuyasha so much.

• It's my favorite anime. Second one is Yakitate Japan then Naruto. Lol

• Naruto is pretty good, I haven't seen the other show... but I'm a huge fan of Case Closed and Azumanga Daioh

• I'm 4' 10" and in the middle weight range like you. I always wish I was taller so I could have long elegant legs. But it hasn't seemed to matter... occasionally I get guys hating on my height, but I get hit on pretty often so I don't think most guys mind :)