Would you date a guy if he is shorter and smaller than you?

Would u date a guy if he is shorter and smaller than you, like half a foot shorter? Do any tall girls like much shorter guys?

I want a girl to be the more dominant one in the relationship especially in the bedroom, but not like dominatrix or any kind of fetish, just like telling me what to do and things like that. How could I tell a girl this? Or get a girl to do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm 5'10.5 so I'm a pretty tall girl. And yes I have gone out on dates with men that are 5'5, 5'6ish. The height thing never bothered me. However, the guys asked me out and I could tell that they were uncomfortable with the height difference. I don't know if they felt emasculated or what but neither of those men lead to a longer relationship. I think if you genuinely can handle dating a taller girl go for it. Please don't let the fact that you are shorter hurt your confidence in yourself. You are who you are and she is who she is. Height is honestly just a number... though don't attempt doggy style (but that's a completely different story)
    Hope that helped!

• wait... why not doggy? you can tell me in a message if you want

• I want a bigger girl because I do t want to be the dominant one actually. Any thoughts? I like a girl bigger and stronger than me.

• Makes sense! I have definitely had doggy with a taller girl and it was fine

What Girls Said 12

• Yea, I would date a guy shorter than me. I'm 5'10.5", so my options would be pretty slim if I didn't. My boyfriend right now is a little shorter than me, and honestly it seems to bother friends and people around us more than myself. I'm cool with him being shorter than me, but if he was shorter AND smaller (as in skinnier/thinner than myself), that might make it a different story. I wouldn't want to risk people thinking he's my son. :P

• Would you date a guy if he is shorter and smaller than you?
    No.

Do any tall girls like much shorter guys?
    Yes as I find for pretty much anything there are people who like it. Though how many tall gals like short guys and whether they would like you or whether you would like them is a toss up.

• Of course, nothing wrong with that. I'm 6'1" so I accepted that most guys are my height or shorter than me. Can't afford to be picky.

• Yes I have dated a few smaller and shorter than me :)

• No. But I am only 5'2.

• Hell No. I'm 5'2 so yeah I don't Think I could date some one who is barely four feet tall , it would be extremely awkward to kiss

• No. I am not that tall so must guys are taller than me or at my height. I would feel weird taking control in the relationship anyway. I am pretty sure that there are girls who would not care and want to be dominant. You just have to find them. Let them make the decisions, dont fall in to the leader role, the rest might come naturally.

• I think I'd be able to get over the height difference.

• I would never date a guy who was shorter then me. I;m 5'10 so I want a guy who is at least an inch taller then me... shorter is out of the question for me

• I've dated girls that were 5'10 and I'm 5'8. it never mattered!

• Well how about your fellow 5'10'' Male counterparts are we in the clear? :S

• yea, if they were 5'10", I would date em

• Yes I would date a guy who is shorter than me. I'm 5'8 and I know a really cute guy who is like half a foot shorter and I couldn't care less.

• Height makes no difference to me, what matters is his personality.

• As long as he's nice and smart so ya

What Guys Said 6

• Funnily enough, most of the girls who have liked me were all taller than me. There were only 2 girls who liked me who were my height. I have yet to find a girl shorter than me who likes me. From my experience it's the girls who are shorter that have the biggest problem with my lack of height. But I'm sure every short guy has different experiences.

• really? than you're very lucky.
      I like girls that are shorter than me but anyone around 5'4 or shorter is good.

maybe I should go for taller women? :P

• @kairon... I'm 5'4'' myself so I'm not that much taller than you. I would've been even more lucky if I wasn't shy so I could turn one of those likes into a relationship.

You should definitely go after taller women dude if that's what you like. I'm more attracted to taller women myself.

• Well us short guys cannot help being short, so for some females us short guys don't stand a chance at all huh? Wow! That is strike one for me and some females right out of the gate not right but it is what it is.

• I am only 5'5" but looks like there are plenty of open minded girls that are willing to date short guys

• I bet you aren't even under 5'8. Try being 5'1

• I dated a girl at 6'2, i'm 5'7... so yes

• I'm 5'10'' we Menlets got to stick together...

#DownWithTheManmores!!