Ladies , what color sheer pantyhose you wear? Black, tan or nude?

Wearing hosiery today is not that popular amoung ladies. I wonder how come

Most Helpful Girl

• Skin tones like nude, tan, beige or taupe are my favorites. After that would be black or off black. I agree with you, that it's fallen out of style somewhat, but I do wear some kind of hosiery all the time. I love the feel, look, and how "finished" they make any outfit look.

• Yup, especially love the feel!

• Thats how i love to massage my wifes. :)
      She should wear it more often

• Talk to her and let her know how you feel, and that they turn you on. If it were me, I'd do it so as to get more attention from you. Everybody wins!

What Girls Said 13

• I wear skirts a lot, so I wear tights a lot in the winter. I usually wear black. I mostly wear black anyways so they just go better. Once in a while I'll switch it up and wear colored ones or tights with funky prints. If I'm going out in the winter and wearing a cocktail or semiformal dress that's not black, I'll wear the normal tan ones!

• I'm in to 50's fashion so wear lace pull ups and tights with long full skirted dresses, sometimes sheer, I'm really pale so it's hard to find a match or just black sheen.

• I usually wear black or nude.

• Depends on what color the rest of my outfit or shoes are. I like to to be more fun with those colorful tights, but in the end I always end up with darker colors. Black is the most often that I use. Other than that I've also worn blue, grey, maroon. In summer I wear thin nude ones.

• Wow. U must have nice outfits. Finally someone who wears thin nude pantyhose! Thats what makes a girl a woman!

• Usually I wear thin nude. but, in the winter, I wear black cotton ones for my cute outfits :P

• I wear black usually... I like pantyhose... I feel like it just looks better than bare leg.. plus I'm always worried my skirt will blow up... which it sometimes has... so it's good to have something extra covering down there

• Your right. Bare legs not always the best looking. A nice sheer layer makes it smoother.

• It depends on my outfit XD sometimes I wear colored ones

• black with tiny hearts or barbie logo or nude "pale cookie"

• I like to wear black

• I wear different colors, I also like the tattoo ones I buy online

• I wear black

• The closet I can find to my skin color lol

• Depends on what I'm wearing.

What Guys Said 2

• It's more of a business look. Most girls wouldn't go out in them, although on occasion they might. If you want to see a girl wearing them, go find yourself a business woman who likes to wear skirts

• Gf doesn't wear pantyhose, but rather favors thigh-high stockings, either black or nude. I think it's a really great look. Not sure why most girls wear panty hose when these are so much better.