Shaved legs on men. What do u think girls?

Trimmed, shaved the entire leg or just thighs? I heard some girls like it shaved but i dont know.

Most Helpful Girl

• nonononononon, hairy guy legs, are SEXY! nothing is more manly than hair. be it facial hair, leg hair, under arm hair. the only reason a guy should EVER shave his legs is if he's on a swim/ water polo team (or anything like that... swimming) every girl likes a manly man, not one of those girly guys. we don't want to date girly guys. no. please don't shave your legs. unless you are really uncomfortable with hairy legs, then don't let me, or anyone else tell you what to do. just know, that girls like me (pretty much all girls) will like your legs to be hairy + hey, its so much easier that way, shaving sucks bro. it sucks.

What Girls Said 14

• Are you a cyclist?

• No just love the silky feeling

• I must admit i've never really considered a man's legs as the primary "damn, he's sexy" factor. If you like you silky legs, and you're an awesome catch, it matters not. xx

• If women are expected to shave their legs, why can't guys shave their legs as well? If you wanna shave your legs, then go ahead.

• Why not , swimmers shave their legs and I just am not fond of hair in general

• If he has the body of a swimmer, I won't be looking at his legs.

• Shaving legs is not a deal breaker, but I find natural legs perfectly fine on a guy.

• i'd think he's a swimmer

• I used to swim. I had to shave. And still do...

• it's fine. body hair doesn't attract me. i don't like to feel stubble, though.

• Unless you've got a forest on your legs, there's no need to shave. But I would never turn down a guy because he shaves. If that's what he wants to do, then that's fine with me. I like it either way.

• Ehh I think it's best left as it is. Unless there's so much hair you can't see the skin, then maybe trim a little.

• Ain't nobody got time for that! I only shave my legs during the summer or if I know my legs are going to show not even going to lie. But its light and thin not man leg hair.

• I'm fine with shaved legs on a guy.

• No. Just no.

• Unless if you're a competitive swimmer... NO

• No no no no no no, haha!
    I do NOT like this trend, never have. I like men to be hairy. When a man isn't hairy at all, it makes me think of a boy... which turns me off.

What Guys Said 6

• Why on earth would I shave my hair off iv got leg hair arm hair and chest hair and that is the way it is staying ain't no way in hell I am shaving my hair off I ain't no ken doll.

• I'm a swimmer so I do but I also bodybuild and have very muscular legs and calves so it doesn't look feminine on me.

• my legs are shaved or I use hair remover on my legs twice a week and same down there on me and the wife

• Let it grow

• Shave it all off my friend this isn't the 60's anymore the times they are a changing!~ :P

• Ya well as most women pointed out they don't want silky ken dolls they want hairy men lol. Shaving you legs is fine though if your a "hipster" or a pretty boy.

• i have a Spanish friend and he is all ways shaving is legs some girls like it