What realistic car do you want buy one day? Or do you already have it?

I'm talking about something you think you'll be able to afford.

I wanted a Porsche or possibly something like a Miata for a while now, but I'm now considering something more comfortable like a Lexus maybe.

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I currently drive an audi a2. It's my grandmothers old car, it really is an old lady car. I would realistically like a BMW 1 series or an audi TT. Currently I can't afford either car.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I like the audi TT's but I though a Porsche might be better. I kind of don't want the stares I imagine I'd get though :\

• I like Porsches too, but they cost even more haha

• Oh yeah. I'd get a used one but the maintenance can be crazy. I'd do most of it though.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm saving up to buy my first car! I kind of want a smart car...

0|0
    0|0
  • black mustang convertible or red 2013 chevy cruze

0|0
    0|0
  • A brand new Jeep Wrangler or an Audi A6. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd only be able to afford a Honda :/

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanted a white lexus or bmw for a long time but i might get a benz

0|0
    0|0
    • I just think of the expensive maintenance on those cars. I know a girl that has a bmw and I've seen her drive her moms car when it broke down lol.

• I already drive a Lexus

• I have a 2012 Mustang GT. I'd like to have a Corvette at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • A second hand car with 4 seats. I don't really care what kind of car it is.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I've driven an old Honda for years but my feelers are out considering a second car.

What Guys Said 5

• I own a 9 year old Ford Escape, though my wife drives it, I walk to the train.

My dream car is to not have one, I only have one because of my kids. If they were grown up, I'd live right downtown and drive infrequently enough to not own a car again.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah there are a few areas where you can do that.

• that's what i do. everyone raves about how nice and efficient the rail system is here but i hate crowded trains so much. that's why i decided to live right in the city centre where all the best shopping and restaurants, etc are.

• I imagine myself in a Ford Mustang. But I don't think I will ever need a car since I will most likely be living in a big city with great public transportation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dodge Charger, black or silver.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • My next car will be all electric. And in a few years, I will buy the necessary tech to make it a driverless car.

0|0
    0|0