Ever had accidental butt crack or up skirt or etc. show in public? If so share experience or story?

Also has your friends shown if so give story or experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man, I was in junior high and all the guys during P. E. were waiting in line outside the boys locker room when it went down...

There was a popular girl there.. short, blonde, cute... anyway she liked to hang out and flirt with the popular guys so naturally she was there in front of this big line of adolescent boys. Anyway, one of the popular guys goes to "pants" her- pull down her shorts- Now, she had boxers on underneath so when he went to pull them off he also pinched the bottom of the boxers and WHAM! Her bare ass was there for everyone to see. Her shorts were down around her ankles... she had to bend all the way over to pick them up. The whole thing was classic but also sad, obviously, for the girl.

Dude, she ran off crying hysterically. 10 minutes later she came back to the guy and as he tried to apologize she pulled her hand back and swung an open palm across his face... Then walked away.

• dang harsh lol

• No... She will always know. I mean you can feel the waistband not covering your ass up. try it out in your room, you'll see.

• and I was kidding about the draft of air lol. The butt crack thing is just something you can feel naturally. It's like knowing that you're shoes are off.

What Girls Said 8

• Any gal will tell you, if you are going to wear a skirt or dress, then "upskirt" is going to happen.

• Too many are still too surprised when they know you're looking at an upskirt, they act as if they didn't know it'd happen

• Silly girls, for sure. However, wearing a dress/skirt and not expecting to experience at least one up-skirt in life, is not totally realistic. Law of averages. The more ya wear em', the greater the chances of an up-skirt!

• I've never had an upskirt, but I've had a butt crack issue happen. Let's just say my butt is on the bigger side, so my pants usually gape a bit at the waist. Anyway, I had been wearing a really stretchy pair all day, so they were really loose, and I dropped something and had to bend down. Ended up showing my crack to a bunch of people that were behind me. Oops.

• I have had a number of upskirts, mostly when I was younger wearing short skirts while dancing in bars and clubs on vacation.

• Well one time I was wearing a pretty short skirt (about mid-thigh length) and I fell off a chair with my legs spread out... That didn't end well. :P

• things happen... i try and not let them tho.

• A "upskirt" happens a lot of times if you are wearing a dress...

• Up-skirt has happened to me.

• Well most of the time a little buttcrack shows in public. Somehow never in school. I could always feel a breeze then realize about an inch of crack is showing. When I sit in public it then shows not really when standing. For e. g.. I go into a store like target and I always looks at shoes so I sit on the stool and can always feel a little breeze up my shirt so I realize my crack is showing. None are on purpose it's just my body shape the jeans are too loose.

What Guys Said 3

• Was working on a group project and i was sitting on the desk and one of the girls was wearing short shorts, she had her legs on the side of the desk next to her and pretty much accidentally flashed me her like bright pink underwear, its not like i was trying to sneak a peak.. Its just like how if you see a bright color from the corner of your eye, you look quickly.. I turned away quickly after seeing then and was embarrassed, her friend was laughing and said you flashed him, and the girl had like no emotion on her face and said "i dont care.."

• One girl had a hole in her yoga pants right where the bottom of her ass was, you can only see it if she bends down. She bend down and it actually have gotten bigger...

• I have a couple of stories.
    1) there was this girl at the library and she was wearing what I think you call leggings and hers were white colored and you could see her panties because they were bright colored
    2) Back when I was in high school there was this girl who had a locker in one of the hallways I would always walk in and when ever she wore jeans they would always be showing butt crack.
    3) while at school during marching band practice there was this freshman girl that had jeans that would always ride low showing butt crack but most of the time the shirts she would wear would cover it but one day she had a shirt that was small on her and it wasn't long enough to cover it and her butt crack showed and the guys marching around her saw it showing. she also happened to be wearing the pair of jeans that would tend to show more then the other pairs she had wore in the past. the next year I noticed that she either got longer shirts or different jeans because I didn't notice her butt crack showing anymore.