Do any guys actually like tall girls?

I'm 18 and I'm five foot ten, I have been since I was 13. I have always been self conscious about my height because I feel like a giant. My best friend is only five two and guys are constantly hitting on her. Are there any guys that actually go for girls that aren't two feet tall?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure do. Probably a smaller amount of guys, but there are still plenty that do. Most guys tend to go for girls somewhat shorter than them because it makes the guys feel more masculine. But that doesn't mean there are no guys who like girls taller than them. And there are plenty of guys taller than you. No need to be self-conscious about your height.

What Guys Said 19

• Sure, in high school I was the only guy who would dance with a taller girl..there weren' many but they had a hard time. If they didn't like basketball players, there weren't any guys taller than them.

But Ineer let that stop me.

• sure we do, I think some guys who are shorter may feel awkward about it, but I think that there are more tall guys than tall girls so usually you are fine, tall girls are the same as shorter girls, and most girls would love to be taller. at least I have heard that.

• Well apart from the likely possibly that your friend is simply more attractive, it's also less intimidating for a guy to hit on a short girl because a difference in height makes you feel manlier. Also considering if you hit on a girl you'd often like it to get somewhere, and considering it's definitely not all guys who would be comfortable dating a girl taller than they are, it makes sense that the amount of men that would hit on you is lower than for your friend.

• Height is irrelevant to me in choosing who I date.

• I would I take chances sometimes I had this one girl in my college class who liked me but I didn't go in for the move cause I later found out she was a single mom and I am just not ready for that kind of relationship I feel like I am not mature enough yet.

• I could care less about a girl's height. I have seen attractive girls who are 4'10 and ones who are 6'5. I just do not think a lot of taller girls would want a shorter guy (I am 5'6) so that would be why I would be hesitant to approach a taller girl.

• 5'10" wouldn't be an issue for me, as I'm 6'4"

A woman my height would be awkward since it's so extremely rare, I'm just not used to it.

• My friend LOVES tall girls, he plays volleyball. 5'10 isn't that tall, its normal, at least the way I see it. Height means nothing to me though.

• I like tall girls but I'm a short guy so I don't know if that counts

• yes, I like tall girls cause they have long legs! Im 6 feet and my ideal girl would be around 5'8"

• i dated a girl that was 6'3, i'm 5'4...

• I do, but I'm 6'2

• Don't worry. You'll always find someone who is 6 inches taller than you.

• I'd date a 5"10 girl no problem, I'm 6 foot.

• Yes but I don't bother approaching/hitting on them

• Any reason why?

• Tall girls want tall guys because we want to feel tiny and cute for once. But I have liked shorter guys before and not acted on it because I was scared of what the guy would think.

• well exactly, you wouldn't feel tiny and cute around me and yo u would hate it, so I save us both the trouble lol

• i'm 5'7 and tall girls are hot, sexy!

• Yes! I find being at the same eye level to be really attractive for some reason.

• Yes, I actually prefer girls to be your height.

• I do, but I never bothered to try with them after a while. Even tall girls prefer guys much taller than them.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 6'1"... be confident with your height. So many girls wish they were this tall. Guys will love to date a tall, confident woman who is comfortable with her height. Approach and flirt with different guys, and the fish will start biting :)

• oi i love your eyes in the pic! great make up!

ohh to your question! I am 5'10-5'11 depends on which doctor I am seeing! haha!
    and guys always seem to wanna take me out! and you are gorgeoussss!!! So, I am sure there
    is no reason to worry! x

• I feel your pain...

• Well I know if I was a guy I would hate dating a girl who's taller, just like I hate dating guys who are shorter.

• Not everyone is taller than her she's only 5'10 I know plenty of guys that are taller than 6'0

• I agree life as a tall girl is rough because so many men are interested in short women