This question is for the ladies, do women only want to be checked out and hit on by hot guys only?

Do women want to be hit on by only hot guys? Do you mind if unattractive guys hit on you? Honesty please

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has their own definition of hot and unattractive so its hard to say. Just don't be crude about it how you are doing it

0|0
    0|1
    • Thank you. . I'm average looking so I just don't want to bother them with approaching if they don't want me to

• Show All
    • That's what I've been told for 18 years. . I'm not going to be dating in my 40s. I need to be married in 4 years or less

• Don't be so set on a timeline. She'll come along when you least expect her. But sometimes you also gotta get out there and search for her, which is what you are doing.

What Girls Said 8

• i dont mind who hits on me as long as they are polite, dont push it further or won't leave if im not interested and have told them im not in a polite way or aren't rude or sexual with their compliment.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think any girl would feel flattered by anyone politely hitting on them. As long as they are still being respectful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probleynotbut I dpnt think this question is a gopd question because what you might find unnacttractive I might find attractive so if a girl thinks your ugly and ypu think she's hot a girl that you think is hot could think your hot. Everyone has different types

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your response

• I don't mind once the person is not being rude or creepy or vulgar or coming on to strong. I think I am accustom to men staring at me without looking away. I don't know if they know they are staring too long =\

0|0
    0|0
    • what about approaching do you mind if they come over and talk to you

• i guess once they are a gentleman about it and what they say.
      But I think if i want a guy to talk to me he would catch me looking at him more than twice.

• I don't care how hot he is as long as he isn't too old or uneducated.

0|0
    0|0
    • You should probably hang a sign around your neck stating your requirements.

• I don't have requirements. I'm not picky..

• I honestly would prefer it if a hot guy hits in me rather than an un attractive guy but , if I get hit in whether it's a hot guy or not I still get a super confidence boost sooo either way it makes u feel a lot better about urself when u know someone thinks ur hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind any guy hitting on me as long as he isn't rude. I have no problem with guys checking me out doesn't matter what they look like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you let them down nicely or give them that go away look?

• If I'm not interested I politely tell them.

• Wish there were more polite girls like you out there.. thanks

• Nope not really hahaha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• yes, ik im not a girl... but no they would like to be check out by hot guys but they won't freak if a non hot guy does

0|0
    1|0
  • No one wants to be bothered by someone they aren't interested in, especially if they're laying it on

1|0
    1|0