I need a pic for my class project... what do you think of my avatar pic? Please be honest?

I need a pic that isn't necessarily professional, but is appropriate. I'm just worried I look angry in my pic.. a lot of people comment I look upset in my photos.

I'm not smiling because I don't like my smile... it looks unnatural.

Do I at least look normal... not upset?

Thanks... I'd ask my friends but want honest answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'd change your picture. You look like a serial killer. Try to loosen up and take a picture where you look more relaxed

• Thanks for your opinion... I think serial killer is pretty harsh...

• yeah i retract that, you don't look like a serial killer

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• You look fine, not really angry or upset, you just kind of look like you're staring at something (which could be the camera, lol). The picture's a bit dark though, if you take another photo maybe use the flash or do it in a brighter setting.

• I think it looks good, not angry. The first thing I noticed was that you weren't looking at the camera, at least it looks like you aren't.
    Other then that, I think its a good picture.

• Maybe try a lighter shade of lipstick or putting your hair on both sides.

• Maybe take it from a higher angle and looking at the camera

• Pretty, good features... but those eyebrows are a no go. They need to be thinner. I'm not into the pencil thin look though, but they need SOME tweezing, no doubt.

• Yeah... I know my eyebrows are pretty bad... I used to get them done quite often... I've been to a lot of different places... but they always thin them out and it looks unnatural... I just don't like the look when they are done... I guess I'm attached to my eyebrows... but I guess I do need to thin them out a bit

• Hahaha!
      I have a lot of eyebrow too, so I understand girl. It's hard finding that style.

• Lol... good to know you can relate!

• you look very serious. to be honest I'd pick a different picture.