Why do super good looking guys care less about looks than regular guys?

It seems that if a guy is extremely good looking he will be less likely to choose a super looking girl than an average looking guy who gets to choose between a very beautiful girl and an average looking girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• We know our children will be good looking with an average girl or a gorgeous girl therefore our options are increased.

Average guys try to overcompensate for what they lack.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know any guys like that... all the guys who girls think that of around here are renowned jerks and womanisers who only date really good looking girls. Apart from the one guy who is a sex addict and sleeps with literally anyone male/female/cross-dressers.

• I have seen little evidence of this.

However guys who are really hot and looking to hook up may be slightly less fussy then slightly less hot guys who want a girlfriend.

Guys are always less picky about hooking up.

• Oh - and guys who intend to cheat pick gf's based on factors other then looks, in fact may prefer a girl other guys won't try to sleep with.

• hmm and how did you come up with this little morsel of knowledge?
    Since when does this happen? Are you the one judging if the girl is "super looking"? Or perhaps one of those guys chose you and you have low self esteem? Then again, how would we know if he was truly a super good looking guy.

• I don't think that's true.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm guessing its because if they are really hot then they know the baby will come out cute. He doesn't need to rely on her for the cute baby part.