How to achieve porcelain look?

I only got into makeup fairly late in life. I'm often admiring girls who have, what I would describe as, a porcelain look to their face. Just very smooth perfect looking skin. How does one achieve that and what makeup products do I need?

Most Helpful Girl

• For a smooth look, I recommend using a primer. A good primer on top of your moisturizer, assures that your foundation with go on smoothly. I also use a product smooth operator by TARTE on too of my makeup and it looks brilliant.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• It's a lot easier to make good skin look that way so I think you should look into skincare first, identify what problems your skin has and find the products that address those specific concerns. Hydration, especially, is extremely important if you want your skin to look smooth - with or without makeup. As for the makeup itself, a dewy looking foundation with good coverage is all that you need. I have heard many good things about the Luminous Silk foundation by Armani. You should never buy something like foundation without trying it out first though, so I recommend you go to your nearest Sephora or other beauty stores and ask for samples and they will be more than happy to help!

• Use a brightening cream to even your skin tone, an exfoliating scrub to get smoother skin, and find a matte foundation that fits your skin tone. Makeup application will be the most important thing to get the porcelain look, so search YouTube for some tutorials :)

• Try fading creams they are in the ethenic section

• I use Mary Kay powder. It's $20, but works great.

• Try bare minnerals.