What do you think of girls filling in eyebrows?

It seems like almost all of them do it, and I feel like it looks atrocious. My girlfriend does it and I told her I don't like the look, but she doesn't care. She also got mad at me for saying it.

I can't be the only one that thinks it looks bad, am I?

• You're right. It looks terrible.
  • It looks better.
  • I don't care either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it looks bad because your girlfriend isn't doing it RIGHT. If its done properly, you won't necessarily be able to TELL. I fill in my eyebrows every single day, and it looks awesome.

What Girls Said 23

• i think it looks weird lol, like they look drawn on…

but honestly, some women need it. those who have really thin or light eyebrows use this as their only option to enhance their appearance. but there are women who just take it to the next level and turn their face into a damn canvas-.-

• be lucky you dont live in england or more specifically liverpool, england haha. there's a thing called a 'scouse brow' there and it looks really thick and awful.

i dont like eyebrow filling and i dont do it personally because my eyebrows are only just thick enough to look nice naturally without being filled in, i do understand some girls have very sparse eyebrows though and do it to prevent themselves looking bald. i really hate the obvious and thick brows though

• It really depends on how it's done, some girls have drawn on eyebrows now those look bad and fake but if your filling time in lightly where you need it and make it look natural like I do it looks better. Some girls have bald spots on there eyebrows so that's why they fill them in , if done properly it looks better.

• It looks horrible it if isn't done right! But I do mine every day and everyone thinks that I don't fill them in, I always get compliments.

• Looks terrible most of the time, because 98% of them don't know how to do it properly. But, even if they did, it's still too artificial looking - when you take off your makeup and you look completely different without it, it might be a sign that you put too much make up on.

• I do it because the outside part of my eyebrows is practically non existent. You have to know how to do it right so that it looks natural.

• I think it looks terrible if it's done poorly, or if it's too much/too dark.

I fill in my eyebrows every day and it makes them look way better and more natural (partially because I have dyed hair, but my eyebrows are really light). More contrasted eyebrows help framing the face and if done just enough then the face looks much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion.

• I fill in mine because i have patches where no here will grow its horrible, plus eye brows are key to everything they just make everything look complete.
    Your girlfriend may be using too much depending on what she's using if she uses a pencil maybe get her this

http:// www. eyeslipsface. com/studio/eyes/eyebrows/eyebrow_kit

as a gift it's really cheap and i've heard it's really good and won't be as intense but should still give her the cover she needs.

• If it's done poorly than it looks horrible of course. But what's also stupid to me is when girls pluck their eyebrows super thin and sharp and then fill them in again. I know a girl who, if she doens't fill them in, looks like she has no eyebrows at all. I think for the majority of people their natural eyebrows look the best but some minimal work on them is fine to me as long as it looks natural

• It has to be done just so or it looks stuipd and I am bad with makeup so I tried it once and willprobably never do it again

• I for one have little to no eyebrows and wish I knew how to fill them in without me looking like a clown

• I really like it when done properly.

Gorgeous: http://cosmetic-love. com/images/detailed/9/CODK0009-Karadium-Choco-Eyebrow-Powder-Cake-TItle. jpg
    Horrid: www.lipglossandlunges.com/.../bad-eyebrows.jpg

• I like a more natural look...but why don't you like it? Do you like more natural eyebrows? What if her eyebrows were naturally thick?

• It looks better ONLY if done properly. Some girls have spots in their eyebrows where hair has not grown so they fill it in. Also filling them in provides your facial feature to pop more like your eyes and lips. It gives you that bold look.

• Depends on how they do it. With many girls, I think it's necessary. Some of them pluck their eyebrows so thin that you can barely see them and they don't grow back. Some girls have blonde eyebrows which are nearly invisible. I really wish all girls with nearly invisible eyebrows would fill theirs in. They look alien without them.

• I have never liked it, it just looks weird. I mean some girls know how to do it so that it looks very natural, but lately most look like clowns.

• I don't like it personally. I would rather have tattooed eyebrows than some powder I have to apply daily. But you can also apply some castor oil to thicken and darken your eyebrow hairs.

• Its not my preference, but then again I'm lazy about makeup

• I depends on if you're doing it right. I guess I see what you mean by it looking terrible, but some girls really know what they're doing :-)

• I bet you wouldn't be able to see that I'm doing it :-)

• I've never done it. I'm a brow virgin.

• Yes I think everyone who does that looks horrible. 😥

• Voted C. it is fine with or with out

• I would need to see a picture but when done right it is very subtle and looks better. Some girls cake them on and they look obviously fake or too dark now that is ugly. I do it and no one can tell.

What Guys Said 6

• Scousebrows are silly and don't look attractive.

• if done where it does not look crazy, it is o. k. some gals over do it with that suprised/happy eyebrow look that looks weird... gals just go with your almost unabrow that is mad sexy...

• I'd rather she just be as natural as possible.

• I dont like when people walk around looking like someone they aren't. It is like putting a paper bag over your head. Same idea

• I couldnt be able to tell the difference

• It looks terrible